.mql that displays swap rate on chart...

When you open the Market Watch pane, you can right click on a pair, select properties, and you can view the current swap rate for both long and short trades within that pair.

I would love it if someone here could tap into that data and create a .mql that you could attach to any chart, and in the top corner dynamically display the swap rates automatically on any chart. An arrow next to the rates indicating the direction of positive carry so you know at a glance would also be nice. Some currencies have negative carry both directions, so maybe an X instead of an arrow would do for those... along with the rates for both long and short of course.

Anyone want to give it a shot?

i understand there is a similar progect currently under way in the "Cost Averaging System" thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175257

Let me know if this is working and its correct.

When i get time I may make a ver that has all common correlated pairs swap and spread in 1 window along with a few other things.

Files:

You just made my day

Thank you... works great!

nice............thanks

Here is an easy alt option. Save the tmplate in the templates folder and the ea in the experts folder. Load the swap template and it will turn the chart into a separate window that you can size to whatever you want. The comments show the published swap rate per pair and then clculates what any open trades should be receiving in rollover. Let me know if this is missing anything.

very nice nic I dont know why I did n0t think to clear the chart window.

total swap

i want to indy or EA for caculat total swap and show on my account,

please