Self learning expert - page 4

Same result...

I agree with both of you. This EA is not good. It is only good for running past data, but it can't predict future market.

I run the EA with past data January - May 2006, so it creates historical data already. Then I run with new data of June 2006. The result is very bad. When re-running with January - May 2006, the result is excellent.

Same conlcution, yes, the EA is useless... 7 millions to buy condo? Still looong way to go.....

EXTPro

Here is kind of an explanation of their system which seems to use the expert I posted plus the one you buy together, but like you say Newdigital don't know if they are still in business.

mrtools

The main thing description the algorithm of calculation statistics the purchase of system Interaktiv EXTPRO - indicators for currency market FOREX system consists of two modules:

1) program EXTPro EURUSD (download instruction);

2) program - advisor (EA) EXTPro EURUSD, written in MetaQuotes language as a client MetaTrader.

EA transmits data about the prices to program EXTPro, and this EA can trade obtaining results from the program EXTPro in the form of the values of indicators and EA's trading advice. The transmission of data is accomplished by a periodic turning of modules to files source.csv and dest.csv (every 3 minutes by default). The period of the graph, to which is connected the expert, must be 15 minutes.

If you use another commercial client, and you do not have possibility to write time series of last prices in file source.csv so you may download MetaTrader and to open demo account.

Our EA opens position only if there are no other opened positions.

Knowing the interface of transfer and reading of information by application EXTPro, you can modify expert by yourself.

EA EXTPro EURUSD is not the paid part of the system.

Version of expert for MetaTrader 4.

Version of expert for MetaTrader 3.

Download: Statistics in 2005.

Statistics in 2003.

Description of the EXTPro EURUSD (v.4) EA.

Program- expert EXTPro EURUSD (v.3).

Contact Email mailbox@extpro.ru.

xxDavidxSxx:
here are my first set of results.

Not passing judgment yet. It does seem to learn but I am going to do a different set of tests now. Still not sure if it will make real time future trades from whats learned in the past.

I did some in the end of o5, then ran into 05 letting it start out in a month that was already tested, and letting it venture into untested months.

I am going to let it optimise itself in 04 and 05 then run fresh tests in 06. Gotta delete all its recorded history first now.

Thank you!! Its working .. I back tested since 2009/05/01 to now and it seems promising..

BTW: Can any guy able to figure out algorithem? If so please let me know. I would like to trade on 15M

Thank you for the sharing..

Dont' think you'll get a reply my friend. This thread is almost 4 years old!

Lux

Is anyone interested in the EA named NeuroMTC? It works well on EUR/USD after training. But training is a very hard work. It costs so much time

luxinterior:
Dont' think you'll get a reply my friend. This thread is almost 4 years old! Lux

totally agree with you

luxinterior:
Dont' think you'll get a reply my friend. This thread is almost 4 years old! Lux

However, a self learning EA is still a good idea, if there is some group of coders with the programing skills and expertise to archieve it.

As far I know, there are many ways to make a self learning program aplyed to improve a task , like thru "evolution", optimization, etc.

But allways imply a lot of time, research, complex programming and very specialized skills, because is a new field. Big companies, institutional traders, maybe...???....

sound like artificial intelligence to me

unless, the program got 4 EA option, it will clear the EA opened transactions every 2 days or so (if it got some opening transaction, the logic won't work) , then it will see which of the 4 EA option, provide the best result in the last 2 days or last week, then apply that EA

but --- is it possible, or did we see it work , with our own eyes??

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning

Sergey Golubev, 2021.02.08 16:30

Developing a self-adapting algorithm (Part I): Finding a basic pattern

Developing a self-adapting algorithm (Part I): Finding a basic pattern

Any trading algorithm is generally a tool which may bring profit to an experienced trader or instantly destroy a deposit of an inexperienced one. The issue of creating a profitable and reliable algorithm is that we cannot understand what needs to be done in order to earn money and what methods are used by "successful traders". While HFT, arbitrage, option strategies and calendar spread-based systems boast a solid theoretical basis clearly stating what needs to be done to make profit, the algorithms based on price analysis and fundamental data are much more ambiguous. This area has no full-fledged theoretical basis that would describe pricing making it extremely difficult to create a stable trading algorithm. Trading turns into art here, while science helps systematizing everything.

But is it possible to create a fully automated trading algorithm based only on the analysis of price changes working on any trading instrument without optimization and with no need to manually adjust parameters for each trading instrument separately? Is there an algorithm you can simply apply to a necessary trading instrument chart so that it immediately defines profitable parameters for it? 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning

Sergey Golubev, 2021.02.19 18:08

Developing a self-adapting algorithm (Part II): Improving efficiency 

Developing a self-adapting algorithm (Part II): Improving efficiency

Before reading this article, I recommend that you study the first article "Developing a self-adapting algorithm (Part I): Finding a basic pattern". This is not necessary, since the main point will still be clear, but reading will be more interesting.

In the previous article, I detected a simple pattern and developed a very simple algorithm that exploits it. But the algorithm has no flexible structure, and it makes no sense to expect any outstanding results from it.

We need to greatly improve it so that it becomes more flexible and adjusts its operation parameters depending on the market situation so that it is possible to achieve better results and stability.

Reason: