To all members. - page 2

I am using Ichimoku indicator and i looking for cross alert for senkou span A cross senkou span B.

if any one can help me

thx

Raouf70:
I am using Ichimoku indicator and i looking for cross alert for senkou span A cross senkou span B.

if any one can help me

thx

It is a very good indi. Learn more about Ichimoku from 2ndskiesforex.

Good luck

prasxz:
Good forex trader is they always put SL in every trade he entered based on proven system that they have.

don't put your SL only if you have trillions $$$ equity ))

We don't know what prices be tomorrow ...to prevent this ...you must put SL

It's Ok if someone used few pips SL ...cause he's doing research using his proven

forex system first ...this's statistical matter...

Remember that forex use leverage system ..High Risk High Gain...

use your SL with proven system and this will become Limited Risk High Gain

================

Yes of course stop loss is very important and i also prefer stop loss and it had also increased my money management skills. Stop loss saves our account from huge losses.

Hi just a new member on board and i hope i can learn about forex here.I am open to everyone who can give me an advice or where to start my learning.

Gers Bumanlag:
Hi just a new member on board and i hope i can learn about forex here.I am open to everyone who can give me an advice or where to start my learning.

Hello Gers i'm new to forex and I want to recommend you Babypips this was a good school for us to start with.Lot of resources to learn.

diana yes:
Hello Gers i'm new to forex and I want to recommend you Babypips this was a good school for us to start with.Lot of resources to learn.

Your right diana yes!Thanks for replying.A few weeks of gathering additional info. to deepen my knowledge about forex i have seen that lots are recommending such site and i am already a member also.See you around to have an interaction with you about forex.

Here are my holy grail in Forex,

Good spread, fast execution, money management tool, web & mobile trading.

I believe that there are brokers that are still reliable and transparent with their system.

I hope you have Good Luck in choosing your broker.

Gers Bumanlag:
Your right diana yes!Thanks for replying.A few weeks of gathering additional info. to deepen my knowledge about forex i have seen that lots are recommending such site and i am already a member also.See you around to have an interaction with you about forex.

Thank you!And i'll be expecting to exchange ideas with you and other member here.

Reason: