Stochastic Color Bar! - page 2

mladen,

Thank you for v1.02 of this no re-paint MTF Stoch Indicator. I am living with it and trading four pair...just "stop and reversing" from arrow to arrow. I am on-track to making some money in the conservative way I like so much, Thanks to you. I want to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for your post and your flawlessly operating indicator with all the bells and whistles needed.

I would like to get an EA for this. Is this hard to make an EA for it? I want nothing else added to it...

Just the ability to keep entering the "like signal arrows" until the stop and reverse appears (opposite color arrow). Sometimes there can be a consecutive number of signals in the same direction using this indicator set to the TimeFrame:60 in the inputs and viewing the 4hr. chart. I simply "add to" with the consecutive signals building the position and averaging the price. Since I trade a basket of four independently trading pair, I always eventually float a positive, while waiting for arrows each 4 Hrs., because the indicator works. At an opposing arrow I simply "exit all" and go in the new direction, with my LotSize.

There is no need to complicate this "purposed EA" as there in no need to fix what works!

ES

mladen:
Added option to draw as bars PS: version 1.01 had an error when in MTF mode that previous bars colors were not "not inherited" correctly. Corrected in 1.02

whoa! i've been looking for this.. thanks guys..!!

Can anybody convert mladens color stochastics v1.2 to use the "open" instead of the "close" so the arrow does not appear and disappear?

ES

"PriceField parameter for stochastic"

0 - Low/High

1 - Close/Close

Alerts (arrows too) are not placed compared to price but value of the stochastic is compared to "overbought" and "oversold" values. The stochastic function used is the built in Metatrader stochastic, so ...

regards

mladen

ElectricSavant:
Can anybody convert mladens color stochastics v1.2 to use the "open" instead of the "close" so the arrow does not appear and disappear? ES

...so it is not possible to cause the arrow to not disappear on a H4 TF.... is what you are stating...

damn..I can't get anybody to build me an EA...or stop the disappering factor...I am going to go kill myself now

I have made 10% on my account with this indicator this last week...trading four pair...

ES

mladen:
"PriceField parameter for stochastic"

0 - Low/High

1 - Close/Close

Alerts (arrows too) are not placed compared to price but value of the stochastic is compared to "overbought" and "oversold" values. The stochastic function used is the built in Metatrader stochastic, so ...

regards

mladen

Making it not disappear would make it a "repainting" indicator in a lot of situations. And, sincerely, I do not like the "repainters"

regards

mladen

ElectricSavant:
...so it is not possible to cause the arrow to not disappear on a H4 TF.... is what you are stating...

damn..I can't get anybody to build me an EA...or stop the disappering factor...I am going to go kill myself now

I have made 10% on my account with this indicator this last week...trading four pair...

ES

Why did you waste your time with it in the first place then? Just curious?

ES

mladen:
Making it not disappear would make it a "repainting" indicator in a lot of situations. And, sincerely, I do not like the "repainters"

regards

mladen

ElectricSavant

I am afraid I do not understand your question

What I said is that if I left the arrow on the chart after it's first occurrence and disregard the way the signals change (or not) in the meantime, in some cases it would make it an repainting indicator. I did not say that it is doing it that way right now. It does not

As of why did I make this one: I was trying to make something that looks better and that gives more info than the usual Stochastic. That is all. What I see that people are using it (as you say, you too) so it was not a waste of time to make it, don't you agree?

regards

mladen

ElectricSavant:
Why did you waste your time with it in the first place then? Just curious? ES

It appears and disappears thats all...

This makes it hard to use...That's All...

Done

Thank you for your time...

ES

mladen:
ElectricSavant

I am afraid I do not understand your question

What I said is that if I left the arrow on the chart after it's first occurrence and disregard the way the signals change (or not) in the meantime, in some cases it would make it an repainting indicator. I did not say that it is doing it that way right now. It does not

As of why did I make this one: I was trying to make something that looks better and that gives more info than the usual Stochastic. That is all. What I see that people are using it (as you say, you too) so it was not a waste of time to make it, don't you agree?

regards

mladen

mladen:
Added option to draw as bars PS: version 1.01 had an error when in MTF mode that previous bars colors were not "not inherited" correctly. Corrected in 1.02

Hi, this is my first post here. I really like the like the color stoch indi posted by mladen in previous page. I find this indi quite helpful in my trading and takes away all the clutter in my screen.

I would really appreciate if mladen or anybody could make the arrow's direction to down at 80% level instead of up and arrow up instead of down at 20% level.

Thanks

Reason: