Elliot Wave Indicator....

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an Elliot Wave indicator with actually displays and numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and A,B,C on the chart.....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi Guys,

I am looking for an Elliot Wave indicator with actually displays and numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and A,B,C on the chart.....

Thanks

Babar

I am looking for an Elliot Wave Indicatir too. Can anybody share an indicator...

The best indicator I have found for showing Elliot waves, is the good ol' MACD I prefer it over various "Elliot Wave" oscillators that can be found, as it can be used in more different ways.

You just have to use the right setting for it. I found that the setting that works best is 5-34-21. See attached picture.

You can also use other settings, with higher or lower numbers, depending on what aspects of the waves you wish to bring out. And you may want to use other indicators to filter certain signals.

Bear in mind that there can still be whipwams, and that you have to make a final decision on what waves you're looking at, and where to entry/exit, using your own understanding based on usual Elliot Wave analysis.

I've included the standard MACD I use, and a template for it. I believe it's the same indicator as one of those found here.

I've also included a standard Elliot Wave oscilator (histogram), and the Elliot Wave "heartbeat", which is not all that useful, but kinda cute

Enjoy!

Files:

Thanks FXSamurai,

Can someone please post elliot wave study material ,any e-books...

Thanks

anyone can share ebook about elliot wave??

ew ebook

email me, carlos@vealo.com,

i'll attach it.

tried uploading here, won't let me.

CJ.-

HI,

maybe you can upload it on rapidshared, etc and share the link here. It woud be the best solution IMHO.

Thanks for sharing.

Best Reagrds,

P7

ZeeJay:
email me, carlos@vealo.com,

i'll attach it.

tried uploading here, won't let me.

CJ.-

E Wave eBook

pete7:
HI,

maybe you can upload it on rapidshared, etc and share the link here. It woud be the best solution IMHO.

Thanks for sharing.

Best Reagrds,

P7

here's the link, you guys may download from here.

enjoy.

http://download.yousendit.com/5B35BC166B83A003

CJ.-

FXSamurai:
The best indicator I have found for showing Elliot waves, is the good ol' MACD I prefer it over various "Elliot Wave" oscillators that can be found, as it can be used in more different ways.

You just have to use the right setting for it. I found that the setting that works best is 5-34-21. See attached picture.

You can also use other settings, with higher or lower numbers, depending on what aspects of the waves you wish to bring out. And you may want to use other indicators to filter certain signals.

Bear in mind that there can still be whipwams, and that you have to make a final decision on what waves you're looking at, and where to entry/exit, using your own understanding based on usual Elliot Wave analysis.

I've included the standard MACD I use, and a template for it. I believe it's the same indicator as one of those found here.

I've also included a standard Elliot Wave oscilator (histogram), and the Elliot Wave "heartbeat", which is not all that useful, but kinda cute

Enjoy!

Is the upper part of the chart showing the EW part of MT?

here the eleven elliot wave ebook...download somewherreee..

the_eleven_elliott_wave_patterns.pdf

et_phonehome_2:
Is the upper part of the chart showing the EW part of MT?

I don't really understand your question...

On the chart, the upper part is a "naked" chart, to which I added the numbers of the waves for clarification.

Hope this answers your question.

Reason: