Stochastics... - page 2

PeaceLover:
Hi all,

Is there a way to plot the Stochastic indicator on the Price graph? If so How is it done?

Thanks in advance

Peace..

Yes there is a way, but I fail to see the reason why you want it on top of your price. The brain is a funny thing - it scans out what it thinks is clutter and within a week you will take it off your charts anyway. We experimented with Momentum Oscillator and put that on our candles, but true to form, we took it off after 10 days.

If you want to try it, go to your Stochastic in the Custom Indicator box, click on Modify and in line 9, you will see.........#property indicator_separate_window. Change that to main window and Compile. Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Yes there is a way, but I fail to see the reason why you want it on top of your price. The brain is a funny thing - it scans out what it thinks is clutter and within a week you will take it off your charts anyway. We experimented with Momentum Oscillator and put that on our candles, but true to form, we took it off after 10 days.

If you want to try it, go to your Stochastic in the Custom Indicator box, click on Modify and in line 9, you will see.........#property indicator_separate_window. Change that to main window and Compile. Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Thank you for the information. I dont know why, it just that i have always used it like that, most of my indicators are on the main window. I think it makes it easy on my eyes.

P.S well, it did not work. #property indicator_separate_window was changed to #property indicator_chart_window

Thanks anyway.

Peace

Reason: