Obtaining a Yahoo Data Feed ?

Hi,

I,am new here and I have read every one of "Codersguru" lessons. I have another type of charting software called SEISMO/ Sharechart. The data feed with 20 delay which I get at the moment costs an arm and a leg. It appears that the file for data download is a stc. file just as MQL 4 is for Metatrader. I want to be able to get Aussie and US stock data feed can this be done or is MQL4 the only topic. If so please excuse my intrusion.

Regards

Barry

smokin007:
Hi,

I,am new here and I have read every one of "Codersguru" lessons. I have another type of charting software called SEISMO/ Sharechart. The data feed with 20 delay which I get at the moment costs an arm and a leg. It appears that the file for data download is a stc. file just as MQL 4 is for Metatrader. I want to be able to get Aussie and US stock data feed can this be done or is MQL4 the only topic. If so please excuse my intrusion.

Regards

Barry

I have some software to get yahoo data feed on some of my CDs. It is free software. If you need it so just pm to me and I will post it here (first i need to find it of course).

Yahoo Data feed.

That would be great and certainly appreciated, thank you . I know what it,s like, going back through CDs-DVDs so no hurry. All the best.

Regards

Barry

you can get yahoo data into metatrader 4?????

Hi

can someone tell how can i get yahoo data into MT4 in Real time.

Reason: