Somone konw a good indicator!

hello. any body know a good indicator forcasting reserval on 4hr TF would appreciat . thanks

4 hour reversal indicator

sps8:
hello. any body know a good indicator forcasting reserval on 4hr TF would appreciat . thanks

For MT4 platform there is Dual Stochastics not the normal 2 line schochasitcs, I have found out when all four lines are above 80 or below 20 it is time to bet the bank. Works very well for the Euro/gbp/chf--USD pairs. E mail Nanningbob@msn.com for the indicator for MT4.

looking for auto-channel!

hi verybody,iam looking for auto-channel indicator thaT adjust price daily direction automaticlly if anybody have it please post. (not donchin channel) regards

sps8:
hi verybody,iam looking for auto-channel indicator thaT adjust price daily direction automaticlly if anybody have it please post. (not donchin channel) regards

Something like this?

Files:
eurusd.gif  15 kb

SHI Channel true

Hi...

What do you think with this one ?

shi_channel_true.mq4

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:

prasxz:
Hi...

What do you think with this one ?

shi_channel_true.mq4

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

thanks prasxz,going to try it hope it ll work auto.

indicator modifying help

Hello, need to add to this in dicator USD/CAD pair please help. thanks

Files:
complex.mq4  6 kb

sps8:
Hello, need to add to this in dicator USD/CAD pair please help. thanks

I added USDCAD.

It was not difficult to include USDCAD.

But to have USDCAD it is necessary to have the following pairs in MetaTrader:

EURCAD, GBPCAD, CADCHF and CADJPY.

I did not found those pairs in aplari MetaTrader. I found it in North Finance so I checked this indicator with NF.

Files:
complex_1.mq4  7 kb

newdigital:
I added USDCAD.

It was not difficult to include USDCAD.

But to have USDCAD it is necessary to have the following pairs in MetaTrader:

EURCAD, GBPCAD, CADCHF and CADJPY.

I did not found those pairs in aplari MetaTrader. I found it in North Finance so I checked this indicator with NF.

thanks very much newdigital,for help it what i searched for

thats strange it doesn,t show CAD,do you have same problem

sps8:
thats strange it doesn,t show CAD,do you have same problem

Cad is in Silver color by default. You may change the color. Besides do you have EURCAD, GBPCAD, CADCHF and CADJPY in MetaTrader?

And also CHF is in black color by default. So you may adjust the color and change it inside the code together with comments to be visible on your chart (i don't know which color are you using as chart background).

Files:
complex.gif  21 kb
Reason: