Highest high for an indicator - page 3

UP

NEED HELP-TO ADD SHIFT Function THE ihighlow indicator

Hi,

The below ihighlow indicator is very useful but can't be shifted forward, can any one help me to add the shift funtion(key in the number of days we need) to the indicator?

There r 3 lines to show the highest high , lowest low and the middle line in certain number of bars, I need to shift all the 3 lines .

Thanks.

ben99:
Hi,

The below ihighlow indicator is very useful but can't be shifted forward, can any one help me to add the shift funtion(key in the number of days we need) to the indicator?

There r 3 lines to show the highest high , lowest low and the middle line in certain number of bars, I need to shift all the 3 lines .

Thanks.

You can't shift an indicator forward. That would be like predicting the future. If that was possible, we would all be rich and this forum wouldn't exist. ALL indicators lag.

Its just like the MA line with added input shift function.

Actually with shift function we could predict the future.

up please nobody can help me?

ben99:
Its just like the MA line with added input shift function.

Actually with shift function we could predict the future.

no problem - shift (displacement) same as ma shift

btw. in yor indi:

extern double Periode = 61.8;

"Periode" is numbetr of bars - integer, if you stick double MT will round it up to integer anyway

Files:

Indicator that plots HH/LL points at extreme highs and lows

Hi i found a indicator at traders laboratory that plots HH and LL at extreme turning points it was posted by a guy called Tams, he said he thinks this indicator was also available for MT4,but i have tried several searches but to no avail, could anyone help me to see if we can program as it is a good indicator if anyone could give there imput to get this indicator i would be greatful,

Thanks in advance,

Pat.

Files:

Help: EA code for day High-Low

Hi, please help me write the simple EA for day High-Low:

a) Open trade when the price hit the previous day High/Low

b) Set take profit=15, stop lose=100

c) Available for GJ

Thank you.

Not sure if this is a bug or is it me?

Hi People,

I am wanting the highest high for the last 10 days and I have been using this line.. Now I find it is not giving me the highest high. It gives me yesterdays close for some reason.

Can someone tell me if they can see a fault with what I have written that would account for the problem?

double HighTrendVal= High;

Print ("High Trend Value is",(HighTrendVal));

[/code]

thanks

Edit: Don't worry.. I found the answer below

[code]

double HighTrendVal= iHigh(NULL, 1440, iHighest(NULL, 1440, MODE_HIGH,10,1));

Reason: