Bill Williams, Woodie and the game... - page 5

Jesus_irl:
\By changing the mood of the writing and throwing in some hints of sarcasm, you responded thinking you were above Jesus_irl. \.

And you're talking about yourself in the third person.

Need I say more...

Jesus_irl:
Ask yourself why someone with 3 posts who had signed up only one day prior, would be "attacking," seasoned forum members. .

I guess the immediate inference to be drawn from your posts is that you are some kind of complete knob, however, I think that conclusion is a little too obvious. Given the extent of your trading knowledge seems to be a few crap ema's, standard trading advice, and lame use of CCI then, at a guess ......

autistic narcissism?

The fact that you're wanting to learn MT4 programming probably to make an EA out of your sad "1-5-15 Hook-from-Extremes model" gives obvious clues to your presence:-

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Maybe an unfortunate combination of the above multiplied by low serotonin?

Who knows? Who really cares....

Gramski:
And you're talking about yourself in the third person. Need I say more...

Obviously, like most of your replies, you missed the point of that line. Continue to protect yourself by blinding yourself, hopefully you get far with that. I'm done chatting Gramski.

Jesus_irl:
Obviously, like most of your replies, you missed the point of that line. Continue to protect yourself by blinding yourself, hopefully you get far with that. I'm done chatting Gramski.

Mmmm...a 'meaningful' handle interchangable with your 'signature'...must get one of those....

You speak of blindness and yet defend your 1-5-15 CCI model? I'd suggest that implies a form of trading self-destructive narcissism.

Nice work...

CU

brumsey:

What is the point of this thread

Could someone please explain the point of this thread

more than 10 years later, I asked the same question. But the thread sure made my day.
Reason: