Spiral Fibo - AMAZING!

Does anybody know anything about this indicator FOR MT4?

Especially where can I find it

Hmmm Thats pity...

it is good indicator,i have it long time ago on vawe59 platform and there was a thread here on forum about it but no indicator for mt4

that picture is from mt3 ? if you have mt3 post it and someone will translate to mq4

We got only this

DrawSpiral();

function DrawSpiral()

{ var points:Array = new Array();

var b:Number = DegToRad(80);

var r:Number;

var t:Number;

var i:Number;

var a:Number = 1;

for (i=0; i<=500; i++)

{ t = a * Math.PI/4; r = Math.exp(t * cot(b));

points = new Object();

points.r = r;

points.x = r * Math.cos(t);

points.y = r * Math.sin(t);

a+=0.2; }

with (spiral_mc)

{ lineStyle(0.5,0xff0000);

moveTo(points[0].x, points[0].y);

for (i=1; i<=500; i++)

{ lineTo(points.x, points.y);

}

}

}

function DegToRad(degrees:Number)

{ return degrees * Math.PI/180;}

function cot(t:Number)

{ return 1 / Math.tan(t);

}

This spiral indicator was programmed by Phy from the moneytec forum. It is a very nice fib tool if used with other tools as well. Robert Fischer( the author of the New Fibonacci Trader) is an expert at this.

Indicator disappears after sometime, in a few seconds.

same issue

I am having the same issue along with repeated requests for a script approval while it is on screen.

Approvals can be removed: goto TOOLs, then Expertadvisor , and remove tick mark from CONFIRM DLL FUNCTION CALLS

But i am havin continues referesh problems, script just disappears from the chart.

Any help ?????

aghenry1:
I am having the same issue along with repeated requests for a script approval while it is on screen.

This is a very interesting tool. Actually, this is what got me looking for the metatrader software, when I saw a picture of it on another forum. Until then, I only used Intellichart software. I'm glad I did, as I now have tons of extra indicators. Wow!

But until stumbling on these posts, I didn't find the fibo spiral.

I now installed all files as instructed, and I can generate a fibo spiral in a chart. BUT there is one big problem... It seems to be only possible to generate a spiral based on a ractangle that can only be placed in a fairly random way on the chart. Exactly as seen at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175366 (post 47).

Normally, it should be possible to put the corners of the rectangle on precise points in the chart, to get a spiral that is precise (as seen in the first post of this thread). But whatever I try, it seems impossible to drag the rectangle or its corners in any way, or to set its corners in other ways.

Also, when price changes, the spiral disappears... That would mean it's only useful when offline, or during weekends...

Does anyone know what to do to get these matters solved? Thanks in advance!

Reason: