Position Trading. - page 30

Walander:
You also forgot to state the indicators are indeed based on price, and those really complex factors (you know those really hard ones you can't really explain) is high, low, close, open, and time. The other thing you forgot to mention is, indicators based on price lag because they are based on historical prices- so let's not get ahead of ourselves baby Einstein.

You are correct most of the indicators are based on high, low, close, open, and multiple time, but not all of them are based on those factors.

Forget about indicators if you are technical trader all the time you see is past. Bar chart or Candle charts they all are history so why blaming indicators because they are derived from past. If you think you don't see chart because they are history you better not trade technically instead you can trade based on other trading styles. Lot of my friends they are not technical traders but still successful.

No one can predict future still most of the traders due to nature of the business trying to predict future, therefore, I can say in other words we try to find out trades which should have fair chances of holding our stop losses. If I have setup with good probability I take trade. Some of the traders they take trade based on good possible setup and still they are survivals because they know how to manage.

Good luck in your trading and happy holidays

Happy New Year.

I am already in G/Chf trade and I won't take any trade til new year first week and I am not boasting my indicators as they repaint and renamed .

Just putting this trade in case people want to see what I am suggesting. As some indicator based traders think there has to be indicator to suggest a trade. I am not disrespecting anyone...you should understand once I put smiley face its mean I am kidding. We need some humor in this business to survive.

Files:
usdchf27dec.gif  23 kb
nu27dec.gif  23 kb

Followup

Shahzadfx:
I am already in G/Chf trade and I won't take any trade til new year first week and I am not boasting my indicators as they repaint and renamed . Just putting this trade in case people want to see what I am suggesting. As some indicator based traders think there has to be indicator to suggest a trade. I am not disrespecting anyone...you should understand once I put smiley face its mean I am kidding. We need some humor in this business to survive.

Follow up comments.

Files:
nu_dec3108.gif  29 kb

Followup

Shahzadfx:
My last trades made thousands of pips. I should change my thread name to 'Couple of free thousands of pips for free' .

I am expecting CAD will get strong.

Look at picture to understand it. I hope you must have learn something from my previous posts. How long term trading can also be successful.

Followup comments.

Files:

Chf fup

CHF follow up pic.

Files:
chf_31dec.gif  29 kb

Shahzadfx:
CHF follow up pic.

Can you share your energy breakout indicator?

Follow ups.

Follow ups.

N/U should be in the money.

CAD is trigger.

G/Chf is closed. U/Chf is for reference.

Files:
nu_jan2.gif  29 kb
cad_2_jan.gif  35 kb
chf_2_jan.gif  28 kb

Intraday example

See comments

Files:

Intraday example

Last both intraday works well.

One more example of intraday.

Files:
gushortterm.gif  29 kb

Shahzadfx:
Last both intraday works well. One more example of intraday.

Hi Shahzadfx

Could u share your ampere index and the red line indicator?

Thank you

Reason: