Price Trender - page 2

jatki24300:
Hay Kalenzo. Thanks for posting your indicator. Is there a way to inverse the price with this indicator. I wont to flip the indicator and look at it up side down. Thanks. Jatki24300

Sure, you can use Paint for this.

Regards

Kale

nice indicator u create Kalenzo..thanks

Yes, I agree, good indicator !

Thanks Kalenzo...

Ethan

Thx, guys! I'm glad you like it!

Use it to maximize your PIPS

hi

I used this indicator a year ago and this indicator could give me more pips ..

just combine with other indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
I used this indicator a year ago and this indicator could give me more pips ..

just combine with other indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

do change setting inside this indicator?

Kalenzo

thanks toooo much about price trender

im testing it on asc trend 1 minute

great

Price trend indicator

Sadley, have you got this indicator in the chart workig properly now , can you attach the file I would like to use it in EA , or may be you can create one ,

Bako45

bako45:
Sadley, have you got this indicator in the chart workig properly now , can you attach the file I would like to use it in EA , or may be you can create one , Bako45

it is works and worked properly, Sadly's point - be aware, higher timeframe (let's say 1H) open bar takes 12 bars on 5min chart; what you see after H1 bar close took 12 bars on 5min - during which actual cross(crosses) occurred anywhere on these 12 bars - 1 open H1 bar until it closed and values stay put

so, looking back you see indi's values (any indi, mtf or not) from bar close to close - and no way to say where it was in - between, MTFs showing you closing value on lower TF ("stretching" horizontally, there is no Open, High, Low values - only Close-Close "steps", where Open=Close) - same thing as if you had 1H chart open an watch indi's values on this one open bar, or price action not as bars but as a line;

This is my 1st day in your forum !

Hi guys,

This is my 1st day in your wonderful forum

I am searching for an expert that ( just) make alert when the the market price move 10 ppt/min ...Is that difficult ?

Waiting for your response my friends !

I trust in you !

Reason: