Price Trender - page 4

mrtools:
Hi Babagoproject, checked the indicator and can't find in the code what could be causing the problem, could maybe be how you are calling it in your Ea. or from what I understand the new back tester leaves a lot to be desired.

Thank you MrTools

When i run a single backtest in visual mode i notice at the end there are many subwindows under the main chart as many times the indicator was loaded ending with hundreds of Windows..

It can be a "deinitialize" problem?

Sorry, i don't know about programming.. Just trying.. ;-)

Thanks for your reply!

babagoproject:
Thank you MrTools

When i run a single backtest in visual mode i notice at the end there are many subwindows under the main chart as many times the indicator was loaded ending with hundreds of Windows..

It can be a "deinitialize" problem?

Sorry, i don't know about programming.. Just trying.. ;-)

Thanks for your reply!

babagoproject

Since that indicator is using only built in functions (these

price = iMA(NULL,timeFrame,1 ,0,MODE_SMA,MaPrice,y);

trend = iMA(NULL,timeFrame,MaLength,0,MaType ,MaPrice,y);

the only two things that can cause those errors are : either the iMA() functions, or the the back tester in visual mode (99% sure since the visual back-testing is a complete mess in new builds of metatrader 4)

Ok,

as always, thanks for your help Mladen

Dave

mladen:
babagoproject

Since that indicator is using only built in functions (these

price = iMA(NULL,timeFrame,1 ,0,MODE_SMA,MaPrice,y);

trend = iMA(NULL,timeFrame,MaLength,0,MaType ,MaPrice,y);

the only two things that can cause those errors are : either the iMA() functions, or the the back tester in visual mode (99% sure since the visual back-testing is a complete mess in new builds of metatrader 4)

mladen:
This one does not (but if you keep it in multi time frame mode it will work as any other multi time frame indicator)

Many thanks for the non repainting indicator. It works great. What does nmc after the name of the indicator stand for?

Farhad_1:
Many thanks for the non repainting indicator. It works great. What does nmc after the name of the indicator stand for?

Farhad_1, nmc stands for new meta trader compatible

This is a somewhat more user friendly version of PriceTrender, still with the alerts and arrows.