Does anyone have an EA that shows buys/sells clearly on the graph?

I tried to add text and label objects, but they don't seem to display. Has anyone seen an EA that displays the buys and sells on the chart that you drop it on?

Also, in the Strategy Tester, you're supposed to click on the "Open a Chart" button, and that chart should show you buys and sells if you add the colors to ObjectClose and ObjectSend, which I did. The chart opens, but there are no buy/sell arrows. What could cause this?

actually if someone could code a script that you can run on a chart which would post a label of all the trades you have made manually. That would make keeping a journal so much easier.

Any coders out there willing to give it a shot?

There's one of those on the fxfisherman site. I looked at it to get ideas for labels, but I don't think I downloaded it. I'm looking for a solution for a non-manual my EA, but if you want the script, check it out.

billritz:
There's one of those on the fxfisherman site. I looked at it to get ideas for labels, but I don't think I downloaded it. I'm looking for a solution for a non-manual my EA, but if you want the script, check it out.

hrm I just checked it out, couldnt find it, can you direct me to the link please?

perfect, exactly what I needed. Thanks..

Reason: