CCI + MACD MQL help needed for trading system

Hi,

combining several different indicators for this system looks very promising.

I would be grateful for some help of modifying 3colorMACD, mq4 file and image attached.

Requirements:

1. Red signal line needs to be broken into 2 colors, Red part -corresponding to red histogram, Blue line -where histogram is blue. Yellow or Green signal (anything like small cross or dot) after the Signal line value was the same for 3 bars.

2. Get rid of the histogram completely or give a choice to hide it.

3. All the rest properties should remain as they are.

Thanks,

euro

Files:

Thanks for the indicators

Thanks

very well I would like to try and searching for this indicator

european:
Hi,

combining several different indicators for this system looks very promising.

I would be grateful for some help of modifying 3colorMACD, mq4 file and image attached.

Requirements:

1. Red signal line needs to be broken into 2 colors, Red part -corresponding to red histogram, Blue line -where histogram is blue. Yellow or Green signal (anything like small cross or dot) after the Signal line value was the same for 3 bars.

2. Get rid of the histogram completely or give a choice to hide it.

3. All the rest properties should remain as they are.

Thanks,

euro

HI European,

I like macd e cci it's very helpful i never try something togheter , i'd like to ask if this version have the alerts ?

Best Regards,

David.

Found this old, old thread and it gave me idea to try to see what happens when we use atr emphasized macd for cci source of data. This is the result : cci_of_macd_amp_atr.mq4

Upper is this indicator, lower is regular macd. Needs some parameters experimenting, but all in all it seems as useful tool (sometimes it is so much faster in zero cross, that it is incredible - try higher time frames)

mladen:
Found this old, old thread and it gave me idea to try to see what happens when we use atr emphasized macd for cci source of data. This is the result : cci_of_macd_amp_atr.mq4

Upper is this indicator, lower is regular macd. Needs some parameters experimenting, but all in all it seems as useful tool (sometimes it is so much faster in zero cross, that it is incredible - try higher time frames)

That is awesome

Reason: