Safe Zone Ind.

I find this usefull ind. at strategybuilder.com ,but does not work properly and has some changes when switch from one pair to other and come back to the first.also sometimes when chang the period and back to the first period.I think it has some error in program file .If any body know Meta4 programing help to fix it.

thanks in advance.

Files:

spiketrader:
I find this usefull ind. at strategybuilder.com ,but does not work properly and has some changes when switch from one pair to other and come back to the first.also sometimes when chang the period and back to the first period.I think it has some error in program file .If any body know Meta4 programing help to fix it. thanks in advance.

What is it supposed to indicate to us and how do we use it properly? Thanks.

fxcruiser

It suggest points which you shuld set your stop loss there.but first you chnge the setting to find your best .the period 22 and coeficient more than 2 is suggested by Ehler (this ind. is made by him). I supposed this setting 22,3 for 1 huor period . when the line is upper than price you may trade in short mode and set your stop upper than(or equal)the ind. price and vice versa.

spiketrader:
It suggest points which you shuld set your stop loss there.but first you chnge the setting to find your best .the period 22 and coeficient more than 2 is suggested by Ehler (this ind. is made by him). I supposed this setting 22,3 for 1 huor period . when the line is upper than price you may trade in short mode and set your stop upper than(or equal)the ind. price and vice versa.

Thanks for the insight on this Safe Zone indicator. On the attached chart, it seems that it also indicate the beginning of a downside or short sell on Eur/Usd. Would that be right?

fxcruiser

BTW, how's the VQ working out for you?

It may be right but not allways.so be careful ,check the past result and search the future ,on real time price ,and watch what will happen.I suggest to use another trend indicator(s)to find the trend and use this one just for s/l setting.

sorry for my english.

nobodys ther to help me?!

Reason: