Butterfly MT3 indicator to MT4

EDIT... see this post for MT4 version:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/3269-butterfly-mt3-indicator-to-mt4#comment_78755

Files:
butterfly.mql  3 kb
butterfly.gif  14 kb

butterfly mt4

Attached butterfly mt4 thanks to youskys converter. Hope this helps.

butterfly mt4

Sorry just attempted to install on chart it is not working, not a programmer so I don't know.Sorry about that.should have checked before posting.

mrtools

mrtools:
Sorry just attempted to install on chart it is not working, not a programmer so I don't know.Sorry about that.should have checked before posting. mrtools

No problem. I haven't seen that converter convert anything properly yet. I figured it out though. I learned to program MQL4 but not MQL. Attached find the MQ4 version. I was dissappointed when I got into just what the indicator did. If you read code you'll see what I mean. Anyway...

Files:

I dont think the indicator works the same in real time:)

Have the best

If the indicator works like how show on chart you can make your first 1 million in less than one month

I see many indicators who show great entry exit on chart but when the market is open you will not see any signal and will give you too late

leutzuro:
I dont think the indicator works the same in real time:) Have the best

That's exactly what I was referring to when I posted:

"I was dissappointed when I got into just what the indicator did. If you read code you'll see what I mean. Anyway..."

Plot a 32,3,8 zigzag and you'll see what I mean.

Reason: