RSI_ATR System (Medium Term) - page 3

I've tried a few different ways to add sounds and I cannot get it working correctly, in this indicator it keeps making the alerts over and over. I'd appreciate any other coders help...

Neta1o

Thank you for working on this. Maybe we can ask NewDigital to copy this thread to the other side of the forum where it will receive more attention?

traderjai_inhi:
Maybe we can ask NewDigital to copy this thread to the other side of the forum where it will receive more attention?

Any help whatsoever?

traderjai_inhi:
Any help whatsoever?

I just re-read whole thread and I understand that some EA or indicator were coded. May you clarify about which kind of help? I mean what to code or improve, or fixed? Because I understood that it was coded something already ... Or you need to help with coding the system according to post #1?

newdigital:
I just re-read whole thread and I understand that some EA or indicator were coded. May you clarify about which kind of help? I mean what to code or improve, or fixed? Because I understood that it was coded something already ... Or you need to help with coding the system according to post #1?

There are a lot of requests for an alarm to be added to the indicator I coded, the most current copy of the indicator is in post 6. The system is already coded but I haven't had much success in getting the sound added.

ND,

Thank you for a prompt response.

I would like to have an audio/email alert added so that when I am away from the computer I will be notified. It would be nice if the email could contain the pair and the entry/stops as well as the ohlc of the candle that gave the signal.

I also dont think that the lines are set properly. As neta1o stated it takes the current bar for the entry/stop lines but I dont see why this is done since we dont get a confirmation of a trade until the bar closes and rsi goes above or below the 50 line. If you look at my picture it might help. (A) is the bar that the entry and stop is taken from and (B) is where we actually get the signal(arrow).

Also, You cannot draw your own trendlines. It seems that when you do the indicator will delete them on every new tick. This can be a hassle if you like to add your own trendlines to the chart.

I hope that someone will be able to help with these additions. I have been using this strategy for quite a while. Also attached will be the indicator being used. Thank you for any and all help.

traderjai_inhi:
ND,

I would like to have an audio/email alert added so that when I am away from the computer I will be notified. It would be nice if the email could contain the pair and the entry/stops as well as the ohlc of the candle that gave the signal.

I also dont think that the lines are set properly. As neta1o stated it takes the current bar for the entry/stop lines but I dont see why this is done since we dont get a confirmation of a trade until the bar closes and rsi goes above or below the 50 line. If you look at my picture it might help. (A) is the bar that the entry and stop is taken from and (B) is where we actually get the signal(arrow).

Also, You cannot draw your own trendlines. It seems that when you do the indicator will delete them on every new tick. This can be a hassle if you like to add your own trendlines to the chart.

I hope that someone will be able to help with these additions. I have been using this strategy for quite a while. Also attached will be the indicator being used. Thank you for any and all help.

Hi traderjai_inhi,

Just for information.

I spoke with Igorad by PM and he said that he will try to do something for this system. He knows this thread. So hope to see something improved/coded in the near future.

NewDigital,

Thank you very much!

Just for information. I spoke with Igorad by PM and he said that he will try to do something for this system. He knows this thread. So hope to see something improved/coded in the near future.

traderjai_inhi:
ND,

I am not trying to argue or anything but I also agree with traderjai_in on the entry and exit lines being incorrect after reading and re-reading the system over and over. It seemed in backtesting too you get way too much whipsaw if you do not wait until bar close to calculate the entries/exits. Waiting until the close reduces the false entries tremendously from what I can tell by going back on charts and manually backtesting.

Too bad there isn't more interest in this system as it seems to have A LOT of potential.

Any news on how the suggestions are coming along?

Reason: