General Question on Function of Experts

I'm new to Metatrader and I don't know how this program does certain things.

If you have an Expert running and you right click on chart >Experts>Properties and you change something will it take effect when you click OK, or do you need to remove the Expert and save the changes you just made in a preset and then install preset for the Expert to function properly?

Must Experts I have seen don't have any type of indicators as to what it is doing, such as a MA crossover. You don't have any idea when the order is supposed to triggger.

Sorry I don't know what I don't know,

Al

garciaal:
I'm new to Metatrader and I don't know how this program does certain things.

If you have an Expert running and you right click on chart >Experts>Properties and you change something will it take effect when you click OK, or do you need to remove the Expert and save the changes you just made in a preset and then install preset for the Expert to function properly?

Must Experts I have seen don't have any type of indicators as to what it is doing, such as a MA crossover. You don't have any idea when the order is supposed to triggger.

Sorry I don't know what I don't know,

Al

Yes, if you change something and click ok it will be done and you don't need to remove EA or create pre-set file. Pre-set file is just to have some settings and not to insert it manually.

Some EA is coming with indicators, some of them without.

Reason: