Trend Deviation (TRD) - page 6

trix, trix bars, c4scalp ts, ff C4 Scalping @ Forex Factory

Files:

How to understand the programing of this indiscator?

I am puzzled by this indiscator..ld_60,ld_36 values are not defined,only first setted to be 0.then appled to------g_ibuf_212[li_24] = (ld_52 - ld_60) / ld_60;

g_ibuf_224[li_24] = (ld_28 - ld_36) / ld_36; how to understand these variables setting? same as the other variables--ld_252,ld_260,etc..

the attached is the code:

Files:

Hi

HI ,

if anyone have an indicators like this :

JMA / DWMA oscillator

everythings it's to close the price level , jma is an sort of MA much better and nearest to the price level , this indicators looks great to trend follower ,if anyone here are able to something like this ?

David.

fxbs:
trix, trix bars, c4scalp ts, ff C4 Scalping @ Forex Factory

Does this repaint?

qwertymyfx:
Does this repaint?

it does not reprint, however, might give you wrong signal

raff1410:
Hi everyone...

I have not problems with MTF trix, even if timeframe=0...

I use MT4 build 195, maybe You have older version???????

Raff

Good afternoon. I am from Russia. I've read your posts on the forum and I really enjoyed it. I would be very grateful if you send me a template with indicators for MT4 for screenshot: https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/11/mtftrix_2.gif

Thank you very much!

fxbs:
post it other thread - thought nice to have it here to

thanks, Mladen - common use -mom of ema of ema of ema- didn't thought about log (more with lsma, r2... )

attachm:

many thanks fxbs, been looking for this for a long, long time!!! for me its the correct version, not raffs conversion

fxbs:
trd2(holds level) & trd

Anyone could make an histo version of this one ? That would be great. Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot Mr. Tools, I was actually thinking about the other version, which means filling the gap between the indi line and the zero line, but this one will be usefull too. Can you make the other one also, if you don't mind ?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: