Trend Deviation (TRD) - page 5

RickW00716:
I can't tell if the ind. in post #12 is what I'm looking for...I'm not sure how to modify it to make it do what my request was...Please help

Hello.

Please, clarify your request.

Actually MT4 have Elder Rays.

BULLS = HIGH - EMA

BEARS = LOW - EMA

But you want

BULLS = HIGH(EMA) - EMA

BEARS = LOW(EMA) - EMA

Is that?

Linuxser:
Hello.

Please, clarify your request.

BULLS = HIGH - EMA

BEARS = LOW - EMA

But you want

BULLS = HIGH(EMA) - EMA

BEARS = LOW(EMA) - EMA

Is that?

I would like an average of the high price minus the ema (when the high is greater than the ema)...same with the low when the low is less than the ema...I didn't know if this was possible because there will be instances when the same bar will have the high greater than the ema and the low less than the ema.

Basically I want this to plotted with price to show potential sup/res based on the moves from the ema...would be similar to envelopes and BB.

Try this ones. I don't know if what you need but it does what you explained.

Also take a look at different oscillator like BullandBear.

Linuxser:
Try this ones. I don't know if what you need but it does what you explained. Also take a look at different oscillator like BullandBear.

Thanks very much!

I will give these a try!

Hello,

I have posted an Expert Advisor that is based on the TRIX.mq4 indicator, you can download it here :

Trix EA - MQL4 Code Base

Anybody have the TRIX indicator for MT4

I'm looking for the trix indicator for MT4. If someone have it I will be very greatful....

Thanks....

Linuxser:

BULLS = HIGH - EMA

BEARS = LOW - EMA

But you want

BULLS = HIGH(EMA) - EMA

BEARS = LOW(EMA) - EMA

Bulls_mod_rickW.mq4 (2.3 KB

Bears_mod_rickW.mq4 (2.3 KB

also: bulls&bears mod

Trix Indy ???

Hi Guys,

Trust all is well as we rest up over the weekend from trading last week.

There are some very talented programmers here on TSD. I very much appreciate the efforts that are so freely shared here on the forum.

I was doing a bit of web surfing for a certain Trix Indy and have been unable to find it in MT4 thus far.

I wondered if maybe anyone here knows of it or perhaps could create it if it currently does not exist for MT4.

The four srceen shots I've included show the Trix Indy and how it is employed. I think it to be a Tradstation setup/chart?

It looks very useful as a trend change identifier.

Have a look and if anyone can help out with coding or identifying where to obtain this Trix Indy it would be most appreciated.

Cheers to all.

Cliff

hulahula:
Today seems like not bad for the TRD it realy show where it hits .

trd2(holds level) & trd

Files:
trd_trd2.gif  17 kb
trd2.mq4  3 kb
Reason: