Data Box in MT4

Does anyone know a way that I can get a display of all the values of my indicators in one place using MT4? I know that when you place the cross-hair over one of the indicators a small box will be displayed giving only that indicator's values. I would like a way to get all of the info from all of my indicators in one box. I have one of my accounts w/ GFT who uses proprietary software (DealbookFX) which has a feature that will give you a data box displaying the bar-specific values of every indicator you have running when you put your cross-hairs/mouse on the bar for which you want the data. How might I replicate this data box in MT4?

Data

RJames5541:
Does anyone know a way that I can get a display of all the values of my indicators in one place using MT4? I know that when you place the cross-hair over one of the indicators a small box will be displayed giving only that indicator's values. I would like a way to get all of the info from all of my indicators in one box. I have one of my accounts w/ GFT who uses proprietary software (DealbookFX) which has a feature that will give you a data box displaying the bar-specific values of every indicator you have running when you put your cross-hairs/mouse on the bar for which you want the data. How might I replicate this data box in MT4?

There is a symbol in the top left of the MT4 platform that looks a bit like a gun sight crosshairs - that should give you what you want - it lists all of the Data for everything on the chart

I am not a programmer, but maybe you need to identify your data variables, and then have them comment using this format: (This will display at the top left of your screen) You can use this in a ea or an indicator.

Comment(

"\n",">[LONG TERM] TREND BREAKOUT SYSTEM<",

"\n",

"\n"," - PROGRAM TRADING ACTIVE - ",

"\n","Weekly OsMA Direction = ",OsMADirection,

"\n","Weekly MACDI Close Direction = ",Direction,

"\n","Daily Direction = ", Dir,

"\n","Hourly Direction = ", OsMA,

"\n","Total Orders = ",total,

"\n",

"\n","Trades this Symbol(",Symbol(),") = ",TradesThisSymbol,

"\n",

"\n","Server Time = ",TimeToStr(newbar),

"\n",

"\n","Lots = ",Lots,

"\n",

);

I hope this helps??

Dave

<<

Data

This might make it easier to find

Files:
x.jpg  39 kb

Live and Learn! Never tried these toolbar icons.

Dave <<

Thanks

Thanks to both of you for helping me out... I now have a very practical way to get all of my data! Let me know if there is anything I might help you with in the future.

Reason: