EYEBALLS Indicator

Can someone program an MT4 indicator that works better than my eyeballs? Because I just don't feel like actually LOOKING at the chart and deciding what to do anymore. Its truly taxing...blip bloop up down green red....BOOOOOOOORRIIIIIING!!!!! I need an indicator to make all my decisions FOR me AND to watch the charts so I can go get drunk on my yacht with greased-up scantily-clad Miss America contestants. Thanks!

sfxtrader

You gave me a good laugh. If only it was that easy.

Dave

<<<

Can I join you, I'll bring along Miss Australian contestants as well to join the fun, so we need a bigger yacht & more oils he he can you arange that please

jorgka:
Can I join you, I'll bring along Miss Australian contestants as well to join the fun, so we need a bigger yacht & more oils he he can you arange that please

Have a friend that has a big yacht and we can fill the onboard pool with corn oil.

sfxtrader,

If you get bored and do not want to roll your eye balls...you can make an "EA" accourding to your liking or get it done for a small fee from the experts here with your specifications and voilaa...switch in on in the morning...go to the beach..oil the babes and come back home to deposit money in the bank...forex is sooo easy dude....Its the easiet million you ever make...

Let me tell you the truth....people are making millions of dollar here..BUT you got to have decipline, patience and hard work at the begining..later it will all just flow...easily...

good luck...

After 2 1/2 years, I am still waiting for the later it will flow. Maybe if the backtester gets fixed, this will be a reality. Forex people must be like fisherman. Some are good, most tell good stories, especially on how the big one got away!

Dave <<

EAs vs human brain

The banks that hire their day traders don't pay them to head off to the beach (if there's one nearby)

If EAs are that good, there will be not much niche jobs for these professional traders.

Reason: