Another Demark Trendline Trader - page 2

limestreamx:
im using this trendline new indic... but i cant understand what is the use of this blue, red, aqua etc lines.. can somebody explain it to me in detail please...

Not having the version you are using, and just by simple observation, it looks like the red and blue lines are connecting Level 1 TD points (high surrounded by 1 lower high on each side, use lows for low pts) with any level points, and the pink and aqua lines are connecting Level 2 or more TD points (high surrounded by 2 lower highs, use lows for low pts). If you know anything about fractals, a TD point is basically the same thing, just a lower standard count. Higher level TD points (2 or 3 in this case) hold greater significance as they are generally stronger pivot levels in the market. But I'm just guessing by looking at the chart you have here; I'm not 100% sure. If you want to post the version you are using I would be interested in taking a closer look at it.

winias:
Not having the version you are using, and just by simple observation, it looks like the red and blue lines are connecting Level 1 TD points (high surrounded by 1 lower high on each side, use lows for low pts) with any level points, and the pink and aqua lines are connecting Level 2 or more TD points (high surrounded by 2 lower highs, use lows for low pts). If you know anything about fractals, a TD point is basically the same thing, just a lower standard count. Higher level TD points (2 or 3 in this case) hold greater significance as they are generally stronger pivot levels in the market. But I'm just guessing by looking at the chart you have here; I'm not 100% sure. If you want to post the version you are using I would be interested in taking a closer look at it.

okey.. and from the look of this trendline, is the price going up or down?

limestreamx:
okey.. and from the look of this trendline, is the price going up or down?

Going up. It actually looks like it might have hit the target already. It sounds like you need to read up on how to use the indicator. Its purpose is to trade breakouts on these trendlines, with qualifiers used based on price action. I've attached a bunch of stuff on DeMark's indicators. The relevant info is under "TD Lines", "TD Points" and "TD Breakout Qualifiers". Search through the docs and they should answer your questions.

winias:
Going up. It actually looks like it might have hit the target already. It sounds like you need to read up on how to use the indicator. Its purpose is to trade breakouts on these trendlines, with qualifiers used based on price action. I've attached a bunch of stuff on DeMark's indicators. The relevant info is under "TD Lines", "TD Points" and "TD Breakout Qualifiers". Search through the docs and they should answer your questions.

wow.. thanks for ur help winias...

Description of the features:

showBars=200; // if showBars= 0 so the indicator will be shown for all the chart

LevDP=3; // Demar Pint Levels; 2 = central bar will be higher (lower) then 2 bars on the left side and 2 bars on the right one.

qSteps=1; // number of steps/ no more than 3

BackStep=0; // number of staps back

startBar=0; // ifstartBar=0 so we have recommendation for the current bar, if 1 - for possible next bar

TrendLine=true; // false = no trend lines

HorizontLine=true; // true = break levels

ChannelLine=true; // true = channels which is parallel with trend lines

TakeLines=true; // true = take profit lines

Comments=true; // true = comments

Trend=0; // 1 = for UpTrendLines only, -1 = for DownTrendLines only, 0 = for all TrendLines

More than two lines are related with qSteps. It helps with recent history of TD points.

What is the stop if the price breaks through a trendline?

When the trendlines alter in mid trade, what is the sl and tp then?

The Demark counting method doesn't seem to work at all so I'm ignoring that!

Which version

limestreamx:
im using this trendline new indic... but i cant understand what is the use of this blue, red, aqua etc lines.. can somebody explain it to me in detail please...

Please which version are you using in the chart above.

How do you load that indicator?

I dont see anything, I only see the top left corner information.

translate.google.com

Linuxser:
A little different from other version.

If some gentle programmer can translate to english from russian, would be excelent.

And then if someone request i will do to spanish.

Go to Google Translate

which version are you using? The last posted mq4?

How come some of you see different pic?

Reason: