Mt3 Indicators needed

Hey guys.

I am looking for elliott wave indicator, and pivot lines indicator for mt3.

I have mt4 and a whole lot of mt4 indacaters. I didn't realize fxdd was still on mt3.

The CCI, e-wave indicators together with a pivot line indacator (or manual calc.) give a sweet trend reversal signal, and can show the start of an impulse wave on the next higher degree. Only works on 1 hr chart with 100-150 peroids on the chart. And best with euro$, good on cable and swissy.

CCI set to 50. the rest default. cci crosses 0 line, e-wave crosses 0 line, and price crosses pivot. All cross up go long and reverse short on the cross back down. Any other exit method can leave you out of the biggest moves. trade stays in at least a day could be a week.

mon. cross down at 1.2795, today crossed up at 1.2756. 41 pips On a small wave down. And was kinda wipsawish too. Not really tested accept for the time peroids on the chart. And have to determine good s/l distance. But thats what I got so far if it intrests any one.

thanks

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
Hey guys.

I am looking for elliott wave indicator, and pivot lines indicator for mt3.

I have mt4 and a whole lot of mt4 indacaters. I didn't realize fxdd was still on mt3.

The CCI, e-wave indicators together with a pivot line indacator (or manual calc.) give a sweet trend reversal signal, and can show the start of an impulse wave on the next higher degree. Only works on 1 hr chart with 100-150 peroids on the chart. And best with euro$, good on cable and swissy.

CCI set to 50. the rest default. cci crosses 0 line, e-wave crosses 0 line, and price crosses pivot. All cross up go long and reverse short on the cross back down. Any other exit method can leave you out of the biggest moves. trade stays in at least a day could be a week.

mon. cross down at 1.2795, today crossed up at 1.2756. 41 pips On a small wave down. And was kinda wipsawish too. Not really tested accept for the time peroids on the chart. And have to determine good s/l distance. But thats what I got so far if it intrests any one.

thanks

Dave

It is MT3 indicators/EAs from my computer.

Including Pivot.

Files:

newdigital:
It is MT3 indicators/EAs from my computer. Including Pivot.

very nice, thanks man.

which file is the elliott wave?

I think FXDD already support MT4 live trading, their IB told me.

Maybe you can check this link http://www.fxdd.com/meta_trader.html

Fxdd

I have an account with FXDD and confirm they now have MT4 live -- check out their site.

If you already have an account with them, simply email them requesting they transfer your account to MT4

All the best

Reason: