What the best strategy ??? - page 3

in real money.

And i say i have 8 years experiance of FX markets and traiding

age over 40

i know 3 different market conditions , ranging, trending, flat.

ranging work , trending work , flat show and no trade

hi there...

good point about the historical analysis you know...i just founded this good indicator that helps you to have an historical pattern record of the market trendline. It is called Zig Zag. They just recommend not to use it alone. maybe it could be combined with the fibbonaci technique.

The whole idea of trading is creating a good strategy. You can use your mix of indicator and create your own expert advisor…or you can try one from somebody else. But the key in strategies is to be comfortable with your system and your rules. In my case I follow three simple rules and play with envelopes and moving average.

1. Do not enter a trade when the price is within the band. A trade is signaled only when the price moves outside the band. The general policy is to go long when the price is above the band, and to go short when the price is below the band. In the figure above we can see the entry point pointed out by a circle.

2. For confirmation; don’t trade when the 15 exponential moving average is flat. Only trade when the 15 exponential moving average starts rising or falling in the direction of the trade.

3. A widen historical analysis has shown that the most secure and save way to trade in this strategy is fixing a target of 144 pips which can be change depending in how much you like risk.

When I found this strategy I try it just to learn about envelopes. But after a while I felt in love with this thing. I have try some other strategies and any of them have worked for me; even when they seemed really profitable. The successes of a strategy depend on the confident you get from it when taking a decision.

MT4 Experts Advisor’s Blog

+70 already , guess what direction.

And i like to say 4h tf is working no errors, smaller timeframes

are not so good. Just very easy way to look 4 h charts entering points.

Files:
4htfju0.gif  20 kb

MetamanRR:

My question to you is...why so many indicators??

Please don't get me wrong...I am not trying to bash you by any chance.

Why so many oscillators.??

You could be profitable just looking at price and 1 indicator....Probabilities won't change because you have your charts cluttered just like that.

As I said before, no means to be disrespectful. On the contrary, we're all in an ever-learning process.

That is one screen i look , but mainly i look more than one to corming that some point of price movement have happen.

Now 2 positions, like this "the big pips" come incrising positions.

tg for atm 800pips

MetamanRR:

too much stuff in your charts - not necessary for trading. Looking at more than one timeframe it's unnecessary trading on 4 hr charts. You have all you need right there.

About center of gravity , I heard not very good things about it. Something about re-painting...well not sure.

Maybe just a simple 50 SMA will do the work for you.

Again, no disrespect.

Good luck trading.

hi

evita:
hi there... good point about the historical analysis you know...i just founded this good indicator that helps you to have an historical pattern record of the market trendline. It is called Zig Zag. They just recommend not to use it alone. maybe it could be combined with the fibbonaci technique.

you should using zigzag not just in one TF but combine with higher TF to see the trend

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: