int start(){

CloseAll(); // you are calling closeall from here

} //end of the start loop

void CloseAll() //this is where the entire function goes

{

Blah blah...

}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you understand what I meant by - insert the CloseAll function I gave you outside the Start loop. I think you still have to learn what are functions and how they are called.

Good luck.

I think I'm getting the idea of where functions are written and where they are called. thanks

i want make price channels indicator , the middle channel, which is change colour up move and down move ,

any once can help

Files:

abmmalay:
i want make price channels indicator , the middle channel, which is change colour up move and down move , any once can help

Did you try searching for a high low channel (that is a high low channel)?

abmmalay:
i want make price channels indicator , the middle channel, which is change colour up move and down move , any once can help

Use this : donchian_channel_3.01.mq4

Set the HighLowShift to 0 to get exactly the same values for same parameters

Files:

I did'nt try yet , but i need only middle channel colour change for up move and down move

abmmalay:
I did'nt try yet , but i need only middle channel colour change for up move and down move

Set the other two colors to none in the colors tab of the indicator

thanks mladen

its very perfect

mladen:
Use this : donchian_channel_3.01.mq4 Set the HighLowShift to 0 to get exactly the same values for same parameters

Hi mladen,

could you do one more favor for me, i just want the donchian all channels works the colur change up move and down move,

can you make it please please please, rellay its works very fine for me and having very perfect winning trading setups

looking forward hear from you soon

thank you so so much in advance

abmmalay

abmmalay:
Hi mladen,

could you do one more favor for me, i just want the donchian all channels works the colur change up move and down move,

can you make it please please please, rellay its works very fine for me and having very perfect winning trading setups

looking forward hear from you soon

thank you so so much in advance

abmmalay

I am afraid I do not understand what do you mean

Reason: