Mt 4 on macs ?! - page 2

MT4 for the Mac

Hello everyone,

I keep coming across posts in different forums regarding people having problems installing MT4 for the Mac. The crossover software seems to becoming a problem for some and they are having difficulties with it.

Thought this might help people who are looking for MT4 for the Mac and also a bit extra.

We have now introduced MetaTrader4 for the Mac Metatrader 4 Mac ~ MT4 for Macbook . This is really easy do download and is available on demo as well as live accounts and doesn't Require any Crossover software.

We also have Chart Trader available free to download. ChartTrader is an additional application for the MetaTrader4. Thanks to this application you can switch pending orders, stop losses & take profits simply by dragging the mouse directly from your graphs. MetaTrader 4 for the Mac is free for our live clients but also avalible on a 30 day free trial for non Axiory clients.

If you need any help downloading it or have any further questions regarding its functionality then please contact one of our support team who will be more than happy to help you out.

Metatrader 4 Mac ~ MT4 for Macbook

Regards,

Jeff

try winebottler, works perfect for me and the software is free

WineBottler - Run Windows Programs directly on OS X

Thanks for sharing this. I've always wanted to buy a Mac but had no idea if MT4 would work on it.

Very much appreciated!

PivotForex:
Thanks for sharing this. I've always wanted to buy a Mac but had no idea if MT4 would work on it. Very much appreciated!

it does work on macs...but if you want to do real trading there will be issues...be carefull

Reason: