Error Codes - page 3

I have learned all about the MQ4 error codes. The file attached lists them all. Good FYI Information!

Dave

<<<

Files:
error_codes.doc  124 kb

You can see all those if you open the stderror.mqh (in your metatrader/experts/include folder) and for more detailed error descriptions, stdlib.mq4 (in your metatrader/experts/libraries folder)

Attached the most recent ones, but you should have the same ones in the specified folders

1Dave7:
Can anyone provide a list of all the error codes and what they mean when trying to trade using an EA????

Dave

<<<
Files:
stderror.mqh  6 kb
stdlib.mq4  13 kb

mladen:
You can see all those if you open the stderror.mqh (in your metatrader/experts/include folder) and for more detailed error descriptions, stdlib.mq4 (in your metatrader/experts/libraries folder) Attached the most recent ones, but you should have the same ones in the specified folders

Hi Mladen,

Thanks so much for sharing this.

I sometimes get the "error no error" one which causes trades to not be taken. I have NEVER understood why I get that error. Can you enlighten me in any way as to the significance of this error I've been getting for like almost a year! and/or can you direct me to where I can find info on how to correct it. I would be ETERNALLY grateful.

Thanks again,

And happy trading !

Ms_Mel

Still getting error 130

Hello,

I do not understand why I am constantly getting error 130 in mt4 when I back test. I have adjusted my stop and take profit many times and I still get the same result. I am just trying to keep buying and selling when I turn a profit. Can anyone assist with this simple logic. I have placed my segment below:

while (count < 100){

** while (x<1){

******* OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,StopLoss,TakeProfit,"buy",Red);

******* if(OrderStopLoss()==true){

******** TakeProfit = StopLoss + TakeProfit;

******** OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,StopLoss,TakeProfit,"sell",Red);

******** if(OrderStopLoss()==true){

******** TakeProfit = StopLoss + TakeProfit;

******** x=0;

******* }

******* }

******* else x=2;

******* }

******* count = count+1;

******* StopLoss = 30;

******* TakeProfit = 50;

******* }

Hi giforex,

I am not a programmer, but I noticed a typo in your code. Maybe it's the reason you're getting the error?

On line 8, we see Tak eProfit instead of Take Profit.

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

Please help: error 4109 ERR_TRADE_NOT_ALLOWED

Hi, I kept getting this error message.

"2009.11.05 06:28:57 JQ-EMA-Final EURUSD,M1: Open order error: 4109(trade is not allowed in the expert properties)"

I went to "Tools ->Options -> Expert Advisor", "allow live trading" is checked. I still getting this Error message. Please help me. by the way, I am using fxsolution's demo account, not real live account.

Trade not allowed

You should also click on F7 and change expert properties in "common" tab.

Pat46:
You should also click on F7 and change expert properties in "common" tab.

Pat, thank you so much.my EA is working now.

Reason: