Automated Closing Expert Adviser

Hello

anyone has an EA that when you define a profit for it (for example 200$) after it reaches the profit close all orders?

also for stoploss for example (-200$)

can any one help me ?

I know that forex-experts can help you with this. Contact Yaroslav at his website and tell him what you are looking forward. He will charge you a very reasonable fee to create this ea for you. He is a first class professional MQL4 programmer, so you can be assured it will work right the first time. I use Yaroslav frequently. It is better to pay a little to get it done correct the first time. You will not regret contacting him. He programs any EA idea and indicator you can dream up if it is possible, fast and reasonable. Please contact him - The best blessing I can bestow on any person trying to create their own EA or indicator is referring them to Yaroslav - He is a master MQL4 programmer.

Dave

<<<

Minister

If you die today, do you have the assurance in your heart you will go to Heaven? If not, learn how Jesus can save you from eternal damnation. Type in Jesus saves in the Google Search engine - Your future depends on what you learn and do next!

www.lulu.com/HOWTOHEAL

bamdad:
Hello

anyone has an EA that when you define a profit for it (for example 200$) after it reaches the profit close all orders?

also for stoploss for example (-200$)

can any one help me ?

Codersguru is having the codes how to do it here http://www.metatrader.info/node/99

tnx alot

Reason: