Parabolic SAR and "Kaufmann MA" System - Who can make an Expert Advisor from it ?? - page 2

MACD & Parabolic SAR Indicator

Does anyone know of an indicator using the MACD and SAR. I'm looking to use it th same way as Newdigital's ASCTrend method.

What are the chances that anyone has an indicator that gives you and alert/signal that the Parabolic SAR and the MACD MAs are crossing at same time or within in 5 minutes? If I knew how to properly insert a .gif into this message of what I mean, I would do it. It is similare to the way you use the ASCTrend but it includes the MACD MAs instead of the ATRStop and NRTR Dots.

Please send the indicator - if you have one to: camenm@hotmail.com

mr.trader:
Hi igorad !!

GREAT WORK !!!!

I will backtest it and post the results here as soon i have it !

THANKS THANKS THANKS !!!

mr.trader

Hey Mr. Trader,

How is this system EA working for you?

-CS

cubesteak:
Hey Mr. Trader,

How is this system EA working for you?

-CS

Fact that Mr.Trader received this EA from Igorad the 1st july 06 and since then made no more postings to proof that what I wrote was wrong in posting # 6 should give you the answer to your question...

regards...iGoR

Mr. Trader

Did it work for you?

mr.trader:
How prommised to goldensight, here the two indikators NRTR !

Nice day,

mr.trader

Hi,

here is the indicator you asked for:

Parabolic SAR

I am highly interested in the Parabolic SAR trend oscillator - has anyone backtested any systems or EA's based on this? If so, which is the best pair to trade and what is the best time frame (s) for the said pair to trade the SAR? Pl help.

I use this one along with parabolic sar. works for me.

Files:

iGoR:
Fact that Mr.Trader received this EA from Igorad the 1st july 06 and since then made no more postings to proof that what I wrote was wrong in posting # 6 should give you the answer to your question... regards...iGoR

Not necessarily.

I tend to think the fact that traders never return means they have finally succeeded where they wanted to, and are now "riding into the sunset". Set for life... why bother coming back?

Well, I guess the least he coulda done was thank us!

Updated version of the EA compatible with the new metatrader 4 : sarkama_v1_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: