Moving Average RSI

Hi All,

I have just switched over from VTrader to Metatrader, and have searched for a while for an indicator called "Moving Average RSI", but no luck so far. This MARSI indicator works quite well to identify trend as well as getting good entry. Here is the formula that I copy from VTrader:

=====================

rsi_r:= (CLOSE - ref(CLOSE,-1));

rsi_rs := Wilders(if(rsi_r>0,rsi_r,0),tpr) / Wilders(if(rsi_r<0,Abs(rsi_r),0),tpr);

RS:= 100-(100/(1+rsi_rs));

{ Moving Average of Relative Strength Index}

MA1:=MOV(RS,MA1pr,E);

MA2:=MOV(RS,MA2pr,E);

=====================

The attached capture screen shows the look of the indicator. Does anyone have idea where to find this indicator or something similar for Metatrader 4 ?

Thanks

Files:
marsi.jpg  59 kb

you can add moving averages to rsi ,just put 'aply to previus data' when adding ma if you want it to be in rsi window

deepdrunk:
you can add moving averages to rsi ,just put 'aply to previus data' when adding ma if you want it to be in rsi window

How to add to the RSI window ?

Carlo

Heres an arrow that shows the MA RSI cross

For visual -- you can simply add the RSI -- then drag a MA on top of it and chose "Previous Indicator Data" on the drop down that says "Apply To"

Files:

RSI & MA's

xcooper:
Hi All,

I have just switched over from VTrader to Metatrader, and have searched for a while for an indicator called "Moving Average RSI", but no luck so far. This MARSI indicator works quite well to identify trend as well as getting good entry. Here is the formula that I copy from VTrader:

=====================

rsi_r:= (CLOSE - ref(CLOSE,-1));

rsi_rs := Wilders(if(rsi_r>0,rsi_r,0),tpr) / Wilders(if(rsi_r<0,Abs(rsi_r),0),tpr);

RS:= 100-(100/(1+rsi_rs));

{ Moving Average of Relative Strength Index}

MA1:=MOV(RS,MA1pr,E);

MA2:=MOV(RS,MA2pr,E);

=====================

The attached capture screen shows the look of the indicator. Does anyone have idea where to find this indicator or something similar for Metatrader 4 ?

Thanks

Here are 2 RSI's one with a FIB curve and the other with a double MA

rsi_ma_signal.mq4

t3_rsi.mq4

Files:

Rsi Ma Signal

HAI ALL FRIEND,

Can someone modified this indicator RSI MA SIGNAL for i can change MA indicator to simple moving average or another moving average.

Thank You

It looks nice and simple...clear signal..

Moving average indicator

za_xc03:
HAI ALL FRIEND,

Can someone modified this indicator RSI MA SIGNAL for i can change MA indicator to simple moving average or another moving average.

Thank You

I am interested too to see changes to the graph instead of adding another indicator below the graph.

Sam

I want an indicator thatplot on chart, crossing of two moving averages of RSI . but it has the following choice:

1- the choice of kind of moving avarages ( simple, smoothed, exponential , linear weithed)

2- shifting of moving averages

3-choice of previous or first indicator

I am wondering if somebody could write the indicator .

I realy appreciate your concern

Files:
untitled.jpg  18 kb

T3 Rsi Ea

Hi all,

I need an EA that uses T3 RSI cross after RSI divergence (extreme peak) below 30 or above 70 for buy or sell entry and take profit signal. Can anyone help?

Best regards,

George

What TF, RSI_Period, T3_Period, T3_Curvature??

Dave

Files:
t3_rsi.mq4  3 kb
Reason: