Web Trading System

Hi David and thanks.

I laid the 2 EMA's and they are very

simple and effective.

moneyline

they certainly are. I wonder how this could look on an EA, hope a programmer gets interested and develops it...

anyone wishing to help??

davidvm.

I appreciate your thread, but from my experiences in Forex and Backtesting of EAs, they work good but not all the times. in most cases they are large lossers and in the other cases they are large gainers.

as i understood, this is simple MACD Indicator with 2 specific parameters and some improved laws. when you test MACD EA, and Optimize it's parameteres in time series, you'll find out, parameters chanege frequently over the time. you have many losses & gains consecutive, and this consecutive gains and losses give you larger RISK.

i don't want to discourage you, but only want to tell you that your game needs more LAWs on this Strategy.

Good Luck

We got an EA!!

Hi, I've just discovered that an EA for this system has been already developed!! (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173445)

You may find the EA on post #12, and a pdf document explaining the system on post #5.

The author of the system is Alex Krzhechevsky. He first sold it, then gave it away for free. He is also the author of the TimeTrap System.

I've been testing the EA a little and it seems that it is opening trades where it shouldn't. As I posted on that thread, is anyone interested on finishing the EA?? Most of the job has already been done by Heder, so maybe it only needs a little tunning. Any volunteers??

david

check out Rob Bookers ebook 5/13/62 its has a few more insights for these MAs.

Reason: