Price Alert EA - page 3

C@sh-flow:
Hello,

Could you help me?

I need one alert sound system to ring when the ea open one new trade.

Is it be possible?

Thanks.

Best regard,

C@sh-flow

It should not be complicated. Please contact me at EA Programming

Regards,

Michal

alarm on the close of a candle

could someone add to this indicator a feature to alram at the close of a candle verses using tic. that way when it closes above or below the trendling it will alarm to give you a solid break out?

Thanks so much!!!!

raff1410:
Hi...

Try this one...

hline_alert.mq4

hline_alert.ex4

Test it and tell me how to improve it.

THNX

Raff

Open position(s) P/L alerter?

Is there a tool that produces a sound (optionally visual) alert when any of these happen:

- profit on any open currency position reaches X in deposit currency;

- loss on any open currency position reaches Y in deposit currency;

- profit on all (cumulative) open currency positions reaches Z in deposit currency;

- loss on all (cumulative) open currency position reaches W in deposit currency?

I think it would make a great tool, especially for those doing several pairs at a time.

Cheers

Pucio:
Line indi I made for you.

Thank you Pucio

just what I was looking for

like the indicator thanks

Thanks, like the indicator, so far so good.

raff1410:
Hi...

Try this one...

hline_alert.mq4

hline_alert.ex4

Test it and tell me how to improve it.

THNX

Raff

Price line Alert

The indicator is a price alert line with a sound file that tells you when a price has been reached to alert a buy or sell price level.

Place indicator in the indcator folder.

The sound wav file in the sound folder.

Files:

Price alert

Thanks a lot May fair for the alert.

Need help with a line alert system & custom sound.wav

Not trying to reinvent anything by posting this but i have few sound line alerts that really help me trade or rather make informed decisions. There have been few posts in various forms who discussed this issue. So you can find all these indicators that im talking about on this form https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

These indicators do make sounds but them again when you have these S&R and Trending lines on many charts and somewhere it gets triggered it does not tell you where it got hit. And you have to screen all charts just to come up to the right one. You lose allot of time this way.

I am also wondering if MT4 allows you set custom sound.wav's for certain other indicators that send alerts. And if possible how and where can you go to change them?

Back to the main subject. Can anyone help first to make these line alerts sound into proper alert. So that on whichever chart there is a break out happening I would get an Alert. Secondly can you customize it to have enable or disable(sound) mechanism in it.

Third and final if someone kind enough would code it a way, weather Horizontal or trend lines make an alert few points before its about to hit that trend or horizontal line. And also if this alert could be customized, based on your own criteria of an alert 5 pips or 15 pips before the price is about to hit a actual line level.

Im not sure if im asking for an EA for just an Indicator adjustment. I'll let you be the judge of it any type of help, comments or suggestions are welcomed. Plus this is my first post here so don't be too judgmental about the request.

Thanks

Changing Sound Waves And Alerts

Stationdealer...

For Sound Waves -

Yes...you can change the sound files directly in the indicators that call the sounds.

Make sure your custom .wav sound files you want to use are placed in the Sound Folder for your MT4 first...

For Alerts -

You can go into each indicator you use...and do a search (cntl F) for the word Alert...

Then you can edit the Alert message yourself...and add the chart symbol, time frame, and the name of the indicator directly into the Alert message.

Next time you get an alert...you will see which chart and indicator popped up the alert...

Hope these help you,

Robert

[REQ] Arrow Price Indicator Coding - Easy, Simple Indie but very useful!

Guys,

Could you please code up a little indie that I pre set:

1. Price and direction call or put

2. Gap Alert (Alert when get close to the price by x pips)

3. Arrow + Alert once price touched by a candle

Thanks a lot!

Reason: