Line/Price Alert Indicator?

Hey guys. I need some help. I need an indicator that will set a horizontal line on a chart and essentially alert me when price hits it. I've scoured the internet and tried most of the line alerts available but they're not fit for purpose.

Issues i've found with other line price alert indicators is that after I set a value, that horizontal line is created and if I drag it, the value I dragged it to will not be the new value I would like it to alert me about. It will just reset to the original value when I change time frames. 

I need an indicator that can adhere to these requirements:

- Set a coloured horizontal line that will send a push notification stating which pair it is alerting you about as well as making an alert sound (alert.wav) when the bid price hits a specific value
- Have the ability to change the value of the horizontal line (and its alert) by just dragging it up and down the chart and not have it reset to the original value
- Not force you to choose a value straight away within the menu and just have it instated on the chart straight away (e.g. 5 pips below current value). The idea behind that is to just be able to move it appropriately yourself for better ease of use.
- Upon the indicator being stated onto the chart have the ability to turn it off and make it invisible with a key on the keyboard as well as turning it back on. (e.g. "S" starts the program and "E" ends it, or makes it invisible/quiet)
- Potentially have 1-3 lines
- Ideally also able to send push notifications on mobile

If this or anything similar exists, please do let me know! If not, do you know where I could learn to code this indicator?

Thanks for any help!

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Redrose_45:

- Upon the indicator being stated onto the chart have the ability to turn it off and make it invisible with a key on the keyboard as well as turning it back on. (e.g. "S" starts the program and "E" ends it, or makes it invisible/quiet)

- Ideally also able to send push notifications on mobile

I have a similar indicator, though it doesn't have 2 functions above you wrote.

Please take a look at #10 of my post.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/254903

Alert indicator I converted MQL4 to MQL5 doesn't work at all.
Alert indicator I converted MQL4 to MQL5 doesn't work at all.
  • www.mql5.com
Hello. This MQL4 alert indicator gives alerts everytime the price touches the horizontal lines or trendlines you drew...
Reason: