Testing Setup Based on Winners EA

Hello, this week I'm begin a test with the following setup using only the winner EA for each pair. All EA's are left with defaults with only 0.1 lot on a demo account.

EURUSD: Scalp_net M1

GBPUSD: Envelope 2.11 M15

USDJPY: GoldWarrior02b

USDCHF: Brainwashing 1c

AUDUSD: EasyLMA_v6

USDCAD: EasyLMA_v6

If this works fine this week, on the next week I will test it with a real account. On a test with real account I will make SP very high, continue to trade on a 0.1 lot and left a very high margin free.

If anyone can comment and make sugestions they are very welcome...

I'm very very new to EA so please forgive some of my newbie things

roger

Files:
setup1.jpg  128 kb
day1.pdf  38 kb

kokas:
Hello, this week I'm begin a test with the following setup using only the winner EA for each pair. All EA's are left with defaults with only 0.1 lot on a demo account.

EURUSD: Scalp_net M1

GBPUSD: Envelope 2.11 M15

USDJPY: GoldWarrior02b

USDCHF: Brainwashing 1c

AUDUSD: EasyLMA_v6

USDCAD: EasyLMA_v6

If this works fine this week, on the next week I will test it with a real account. On a test with real account I will make SP very high, continue to trade on a 0.1 lot and left a very high margin free.

If anyone can comment and make sugestions they are very welcome...

I'm very very new to EA so please forgive some of my newbie things

roger

Scalp_net is not working alone in MetaTrader. It will not trade tigether with other EAs. Use Scalp_net_v1.2 with MaximumRisk=0 (it is the same with Scalp_net). And do not forget to set Magic numbers for all the EAs (should be different; and the last gdigit figures should be 0 for Envelope EA).

Envelope 2.11 is risky EA and I have suggestion to add the other EAs with lowest risk (together with Envelope): it may be e-Friday, or e-Monday, or KSRobot (eurusd m15), or others.

Reason: