Coding help - page 247

Hi Mladen ,

One time I was an advanced elite member and I have the Value Chart indicator.But when I compile the indicator with

the new version it says '' array out of range '' for below :

if ( nLRange <= 0 ) continue;

double hlAverage = 0;

for (k=0; k<numberOfBars; k++) hlAverage += (High+Low)/2.0;

hlAverage /= numberOfBars;

Can you help with this?Thanks.

I want to use this indicator and I try to attach this indicator however my MT4 is die...freeze... Why???

blines_profi_v11.ex4blines_profi_v11.mq4

toldmikl:
I want to use this indicator and I try to attach this indicator however my MT4 is die...freeze... Why??? blines_profi_v11.ex4blines_profi_v11.mq4

It works for me but I doubt that it is what it should do,. Seems that someone have messed with the code. Better forget it

Files:
blines.gif  77 kb

Can anyone help me to code an EA? I started learning how to code, but I don't even know how to plan the functions. Anyone interested can send me a private message. I can pay only little money now, but I am willing to share part of the profits.

Please have a look at my request above Mr Mladen. Thank you

Dedoctor:
Please have a look at my request above Mr Mladen. Thank you

Dedoctor

The way it is written, that script was never meant to open multiple orders

This line :

ticket= order*OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotsize,Ask,7,NormalizeDouble(Ask-stoploss*10*Point,5),NormalizeDouble(Ask+takeprofit*10*Point,5));

means in terms of opening orders exactly the same as if there was no order number specified at all (OrderSend() returns the ticked number of the order it opens - multiplying that number is multiplying ticket number, not trying to open "order" number of separate positions)

Here is a version that works

mladen:
altoronto Just wanted to point out one property of rsi when it comes to its usage for normalization : see the slope of the kaufman ama and the slope of rsi of that same kaufman ama - interesting isn't it

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make "Rsi of ema variation" like you made 'Rsi of kaufman ama' ?

Curious to see how it works if it has fix bounds 0 - 100

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make "Rsi of ema variation" like you made 'Rsi of kaufman ama' ?

Curious to see how it works if it has fix bounds 0 - 100

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Since it seems like an interesting indicator posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page47

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version that works

This is working fine. Big thank you

Reason: