Trader Indicator - page 2

The seller offer me $30, do you guys think it's worth it?

I hope I get the mt4 source, not ex4, if I pay.

m3svcs:
The seller offer me $30, do you guys think it's worth it? I hope I get the mt4 source, not ex4, if I pay.

If it is Only $30,onetime,for mt4 source and not ex4,you may try it.

He says it's easy to use and there'll be no PDFdocumention, if I get it then will you guys able to figure out what he's try to say:

market is closed. gold went nicley. will be more. ofcourse and eur/usd with gbp/usd. alwayss need to compare the levels between the gold and euro. where the gold go, there go and e/u. attached the trend lines. the indicator draws it automaticaly every time and colculate a target (green lines) in the all time frames. this is how the market is moving, doing this manually you will make mistakes. atacched and indi with dots. from those levels reversal is expected. now only need to enter the trade at the right time, even in the midlle or at the end of the trend doesnt mater at all. here helps indicator at the 5min chart with shows the all 4 timeframes data,(not that at the bottom) when you will seethat the all bars became red - sell. when green - buy . thats it. and follow trend. whwn you will see a that a few bars turned in other color, exit. for exit and earlyier very useful and indi at bottom, also when trendlines at 5m colculates the target. dont forget those colored lines and those white lines, or candlsticks patterns with the alerts, now the picture is zoomed out so no clear visualisation. with those lines on 30 min chart is specially created a indicator too. system is designed nicley and it is simple. sooner or later you will requalify from hyips to the forex market. hyips you will not do all live. i just cant help believing my fiend. let me know if you are interested. All the best

maybe this help

maybe this indicator help ( i am not using it )

Files:

Hi Jacoba

Does the fact that you're not using it say something about the russian indicator?

wow i really like this HTI_osc

i will be forward testing it this week on H4 chart

good work!

mwbro:
wow i really like this HTI_osc

i will be forward testing it this week on H4 chart

good work!

I am not claiming to be any kind of genius, but someone should not be selling something I put together.

Anyway, the HTI has much potential as does the TSI which gave me the inspiration for the HTI. I am writing an EA to use it but it could be used any way I suppose.

Don't pay, I will give for free if anyone cares.

m3svcs:
Hi Jacoba Does the fact that you're not using it say something about the russian indicator?

Hi M3svcs,

Sorry i don't have any info on it, only i have the indicator in my computer.I trade with a different system. All the best to you

Reason: