FarhadHill strategy

Anyone heard about this strategy? I find it on this site http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/mt_yahoo/

It look very interesting for 5m and 15m charts. in archive i took all versions

from these site.

Files:
farhad_hill.zip  76 kb

Farhad Hill & newbie question

Hello Everyone,

Till 2 weeks ago i didn't know what a EA was. Then i was looking on ebay at some things and i saw something advertised being a EA that said it automated trades. To cut a long story short after lots of googling and lots of reading and 4-6 hrs sleep every night(like everyone else here...lol) i discovered a whole new world in the FOREX arena.

To ND and all the others here that make this place what it is..cudos guys

Keep up the great work.

Amongst the hundreds of posts in the various forums i'd discovered (before eventually ending up here)in the past 2 weeks there was an EA i came across which interested me, and that maybe we can improve upon.

It's the Farhad Hill v.2 EA.

I haven't had much time to forward test it. Only 24hrs. But backtesting (i know, i know) it has a very high success rate with very minimal drawdown.

It doesn't trade very often, but, what i like about it is that it's consistent.

Today it opened a trade (i'm only running it on the EURUSD, although it's supposed to be for the GBPJPY it seemed to me to be better on the EURUSD. Can't quite tell as M15 data is very limited from NorthFinance) and closed it approx. 7hrs later with 20pip profit. Backtesting i was only able to do about a month's worth with a 90% accuracy. It had about a 90%+ successful trades.

IMHO i think it's best for those that have small real accounts which they can gradually build up till being able to use other EAs which have larger drawdowns.

If anyone else knows of it, i'd be interested to hear their veiws/experience about it.

On another note is there any EA here that is consistent in trades with small drawdowns and a good success rate? I've seen some like Firebird but they can take a high drawdown which can wipe out a small account.

I've been looking at scalpnet 1.3 & 1.5 also but i'm not sure of what exact drawdown to expect from them. (I've not had the time to look at the files attached of the weekly results as i've been more interested in reading the posts with the developments happening).

ND, just a suggestion for your future posts, but maybe you can post results of EAs that have had drawdowns too?

That way when we look at the weekly results, rather than just seeing those EAs that made pips, we can also have a look at the EAs that lost pips so that any other newbies here when they arrive can have an idea of what drawdowns to expect rather than just pips profited. I understand it will mean more works for your already busy schedule, but, just a thought

I'm attaching the Farhad Hill EA for those interested in trying it, or looking it over, or maybe even improving on it.

Regards,

hades291

PS:I'm attaching version 2 & 4. I've only backtested v.2 and forward tested it for the past 24hrs or so. Don't ask about version 4 as i simply heard that it's out w/o knowing the exact difference..lol

Hello,

where is your MQL files ?

you may share it, then we can work on it !

Best Rgards

Navid

Reason: