More than an interresting indicator - page 2

increase:
could you point me to a good indicator that does not repaint the past, or does it not exist?

depends on what you mean with "good", if you want an indicator wich exactly show to buy and sell without any false signal, it doesn't exist, at least that's what I know so far.

About does not repaint the past, there's a lot in the net, find that suit you. But there's no "holy grail".

may the pips with you

increase:
could you point me to a good indicator that does not repaint the past, or does it not exist?

Hi,

Check out Holyguy's Super7 and Super8 method. Bollinger Bands with a bb-MACD are also tasty.

moneyline

Devil2000:
depends on what you mean with "good", if you want an indicator wich exactly show to buy and sell without any false signal, it doesn't exist, at least that's what I know so far.

About does not repaint the past, there's a lot in the net, find that suit you. But there's no "holy grail".

may the pips with you

Thanks for the answer, I undersatnd, could you then give me the name of one that does not repaint the past, shows buy and sell signal on strong movement with a sound alert

Thanks

increase:
Thanks for the answer, I undersatnd, could you then give me the name of one that does not repaint the past, shows buy and sell signal on strong movement with a sound alert Thanks

Almost all built up indicators in MT4 does not repaint. About indicator with alert signal you can find it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I'm not using a "fantastic" indicator to trade, so you may disappointed if I told you I'm using linear regression, oscillator and fibonacci only on netdania's chart. But it seems Hull MA although repaint a previous bar is still good, triggerline looks good also. And above your post, Moneyline's indicator's may worth to try.

Reason: