Reversal Trading System - page 80

bassfisher74133:
thats what im running right now... thats what i want to add an alarm to. it says alert but it does not have one.

Maybe this will help

Regards,

kevin

Is anyone using the "Juice" indicator live?

Has anyone noticed that it re-sizes the past bars?

Hi

Hi

Sorry for my easy question but I am new in forex world.

How can I determine US' session high and Low and Asia' Session High and low.

thank you.

results update

hye kaveh

any updated results of your new system?

still no date fro explaining it in the forum?

regards

emeric

Hello kaveh (and thread)

I like this system a lot (since I am making $$$ on it I guess). I am wondering is someone already has an alarm for the Juice indicator. Beats looking at multiple screen.

Thanks is advance.

I cant find this room

result

does anybody tade live with this method, if so, please send the result

bassfisher74133:
thats what im running right now... thats what i want to add an alarm to. it says alert but it does not have one.

try this one I changed it

Files:

what next

Hye kaveh..

any update regarding performance of your new system and date of release?

emeric

elepoutre:
Hye kaveh..

any update regarding performance of your new system and date of release?

emeric

Hi

Up to 16000K now just only some problem for attaching TSD .

Last signal was BUY CABLE @ 1.9488 4:19 TODAY.

I relesase this system NEW year.

Kaveh