Reversal Trading System - page 7

Juice

Hi just a question about the Juice indicators:

What is the 15min Juice indicator for?? Do we look for it also to be above 0.0007 as well as the 5min? does that give a stronger signal to enter a trade? is it advisable to base a trading decision on the 5min Juice alone?

Many thanks

Hi All

Today signal

+100pips

Files:

Cross

I noticed that there is a cross in the COG chart, so doesn't that mean that the trade should have been closed already? Please look at GBPUSD, 11:15. Thank you!

wananohoshi:
I noticed that there is a cross in the COG chart, so doesn't that mean that the trade should have been closed already? Please look at GBPUSD, 11:15. Thank you!

Hi

Please see juice 10:51 for exit.

kaveh

Got it!! Thanks!! Wish you luck and congratulations for the system, I've never seen one that works at M1 timeframe!

I am so frustrated.

I cannot seem to get COG to work no matter what I do, it just doesnt appear. the window appears , but no indicator lines appear nor does any writing appear in the window.

could someone please offer a suggestion?

Thanks

Dont bother, I just opened the non MTF COG and compiled it in Metaquotes and Violla!

Files:
nocog.jpg  124 kb

bugeye:
I am so frustrated.

I cannot seem to get COG to work no matter what I do, it just doesnt appear. the window appears , but no indicator lines appear nor does any writing appear in the window.

could someone please offer a suggestion?

Thanks

Dont bother, I just opened the non MTF COG and compiled it in Metaquotes and Violla!

Hi

Reresh your chart may help.

kaveh

Here is the template for the reversal system.

Files:

deleted message

Kaveh

Any other way to watch you trade or get more details.

Cannot locate your paltalk room

Reason: