Help with indicator drawing hi-low of time range

I used nice custom indicator in metatrader3 and now in metatrader4 i can't find it. It was simple, just puting two lines on high and low of time range that i wanted so if i wanted 8.00 - 8.30 range it drew horizontal lines on high in that range and low in that range through rest of the day. It would reset lines next day and drew new range hi-low lines, it was also nice that you could see old range lines so it didn't erase lines of yesterday like some pivot point indicators erase old one and make new.

I'm not good at programing so it would be great if someone could program it. It is similar to some hans system but it's not the same.

00009:
I used nice custom indicator in metatrader3 and now in metatrader4 i can't find it. It was simple, just puting two lines on high and low of time range that i wanted so if i wanted 8.00 - 8.30 range it drew horizontal lines on high in that range and low in that range through rest of the day. It would reset lines next day and drew new range hi-low lines, it was also nice that you could see old range lines so it didn't erase lines of yesterday like some pivot point indicators erase old one and make new. I'm not good at programing so it would be great if someone could program it. It is similar to some hans system but it's not the same.

Hi 409,

I may not have the exact indicator you want, but this one with a little bit of tweaking (changing the time inside the program) may be your solution. It's made by Shimodax. I hope it can be useful for you.

Rgds - Ben

Files:

ibadah:
Hi 409,

I may not have the exact indicator you want, but this one with a little bit of tweaking (changing the time inside the program) may be your solution. It's made by Shimodax. I hope it can be useful for you.

Rgds - Ben

You realy helped me!!! I modify it in most unelegant way (i'm not programer ) but now it's exactly what i wanted.

I made no adding for pips, make two lines draw one on another making only one range, and i kicked out dots, changed colors to one and fixed time to represent 8.00-8.30 GMT in time frame of my metatrader.

I hope original author of indicator would not mind my barbaric tweaking of his indicator.

Thank you ibadah you made my day

00009:
You realy helped me!!! I modify it in most unelegant way (i'm not programer ) but now it's exactly what i wanted.

I made no adding for pips, make two lines draw one on another making only one range, and i kicked out dots, changed colors to one and fixed time to represent 8.00-8.30 GMT in time frame of my metatrader.

I hope original author of indicator would not mind my barbaric tweaking of his indicator.

Thank you ibadah you made my day

Hi 409,

I am happy to hear that. I now hope it will provide you with alots of pips, and you can share it with me and Shimodax.

Wish you more pips in days and days to come - Ben

This also does the previous day's high / low. The inventor said to use it in 30 minute time frame only.

Files:
Reason: