Backtest/optimize/MT4 Historical Data - page 5

I am very sorry but I have no ideas aout how to backtest EAs which are openning the orders on more than 1 pairs.

Data for backtesting which I posted few weeks ago are here (M1 data for many years).

Distributed computing for portfolio+switcher

I want to ask if it is possible to implement

distributed computing for backtesting to have results in less time than using only one computer.

Is it a stupid idea?

My idea is that many members while they are working, sleeping and so on their computer makes computing for the backtesting of the best ea's..

Something like: 100 of the best ea's with different kind of indicators implemented and have a portfolio of the best one for each symbol.

An idea is:

the grid computing search costantly the best settings for each ea and this ea will be used for EURUSD simbol .

After one day the grid computing find that another ea is better in this situation and use it..

Like ea switcher idea but the possibility to have settings and ea to use always updated by the grid computing of thousands users.

If anyone tell me if it's a good idea, you can use my server free for this kind of operation and make a collaboration.

Why don't give a possibility to have best settings, EA's in realtime to users ?

There is the article about auto-optimizing during the trading Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Trading - MQL4 Articles

Just to re-mind:

- MetaTrader Strategy Tester, part 2;

- MetaTrader Strategy Tester, part 1;

Reason: