Donchian Channel - page 5

candyman752:
Can the above be made into MTF

That is a classical Donchian channel

Donchian fibo (metatrader 5)

donchian_fibo.mq5

Files:

Please I am looking for a basic MTF Donchian indicator, i.e. the one showing only the lines without shift.

sogts:
Please I am looking for a basic MTF Donchian indicator, i.e. the one showing only the lines without shift.

sogts

Donchian channel must be shifted by one (otherwise the price will never break the channel and there will never be a signal)

mladen:
sogts Donchian channel must be shifted by one (otherwise the price will never break the channel and there will never be a signal)

Thanks for your reply. I am okay with whatever you have if it can be shared.

sogts:
Thanks for your reply. I am okay with whatever you have if it can be shared.

Sogts, have this mtf version.

Files:

For the simple it is Donchian channel is surprisingly good indicator

mrtools:
Sogts, have this mtf version.

Thank you very much. I am very grateful.

airquest:
I was playing a bit with Donchian Channel and wondered what a shifted channel would give. I've set it Ichimoku style (settings commonly used for SenkouB), which means set to period 52 (HL of the 52 last periods) and shifted to 26 (channel is projected 26 periods ahead). The result is quite interesting. If you set 4 additionnal levels above and below the channel, it seems to give nice target areas and support/resistance levels . Just sharing this for fun.

Hello sir,

I would like ask a small help, with this indicator, i'm also fan of donchian channels, i have a donchian channels which possible shift mode but the shift is not showing N period ahead , ( its just showing current price moment spot) can you modify my indicator as well as yours indicator shows N periods ahead

this could be great help

thanks

abmmalay

I just attached my mq4 file pls modify and send me abmmalay@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Files:

abmmalay:
Hello sir,

I would like ask a small help, with this indicator, i'm also fan of donchian channels, i have a donchian channels which possible shift mode but the shift is not showing N period ahead , ( its just showing current price moment spot) can you modify my indicator as well as yours indicator shows N periods ahead

this could be great help

thanks

abmmalay

I just attached my mq4 file pls modify and send me abmmalay@gmail.com

thanks in advance

abmmalay

Quite a few Donchian channels with shift already around. This one for example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: