Multi-indicator confirm

Hi,

Would anyone be interested in coding this type of thing for an indictor?

I have a set of indicators that I use for entry criteria, and if I could get an indicator of it's own that would show when all the criteria are met, that would be neat. I am using this on 1 min-5 min charts so not alot of time to look at various indicators to make entries and exits, I think this would improve them and at those tf's every bit helps.

Here's the basics, if anyone is interested I'll include the indicators if you don't have them, and clarify the settings.

Hull Trend (16)

BBstops (16, 1)

Supertrend

RaviFXFisher

JRSX (look for bar direction not 0 cross)

Thanks to anyone willing to help with this.

~Nebula

Did someone code this indicator ?

This is what i need as well,should look like the " ZZ_4_TF_XO " ( not MTF) in a histogram mode, when 7 indicators are in the same direction, green bar above zero line and when 7 indicators down Red bar under zero line. If only 6 indicators is up to give a shorter greenbar. My main indicator is the MACD, always trade in the direction of MACD, so if only 5 indicators is up and the MACD is up it should still give a green bar, if MACD is down and 5 indicators is up then a gray bar up.

the incicators is:

MACD cross signal line,

CCI above zero line

RSI above 50

EMA 8 cross EMA 13

Advanced_ADX

XO

Stochastic above 50

Please if anybody could help or have a indicator similar to this that could be modified , it would be appreciated very much.

Nebula did you find any indicator as in your posting above ?

Reason: