MT4 closing trades prematurely

Hello everyone,

I am having a problem that I think is a glitch or bug with MT4. I wonder if others are having the same problem.

I am using Interbankfx demo and it seems that sometimes the trades will exit, apparently at random, without the stoploss or the profit target being hit. It is not even near that number.

Will appreciate any help or pointer in this matter. As usual, IBfx can't tell me what the problem is.

Maji

Maji:
Hello everyone,

I am having a problem that I think is a glitch or bug with MT4. I wonder if others are having the same problem.

I am using Interbankfx demo and it seems that sometimes the trades will exit, apparently at random, without the stoploss or the profit target being hit. It is not even near that number.

Will appreciate any help or pointer in this matter. As usual, IBfx can't tell me what the problem is.

Maji

Please email the EA to nick[at]barker[dot]net so i can take a quick look at it.

Nick

Nick,

Thanks for your reply. I will send you the EA later today or tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.

Maji

Maji,

Same thing happened to me today (I`m using FXDD).

When I got up at European open (there was a trade in progress), I decided to reboot. Two minutes later... my trade was closed for no apparent reason.

-----------------------------------------

Maji:
Hello everyone,

Maji

bill3002:
Maji,

Same thing happened to me today (I`m using FXDD).

When I got up at European open (there was a trade in progress), I decided to reboot. Two minutes later... my trade was closed for no apparent reason.

-----------------------------------------

Bill,

Can you get the details of your trade and post it in this link - http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/1906/

The metaquotes support people then can take a look at it and try to figure the problem out.

thanks,

Maji

Maji,

I updated to build 192 last nite.

Tried same thing as yesterday (trade in progress and reboot) but this time the trade WAS NOT closed randomly.

So...maybe new build addresses the "bug".

Will try a few more times to make sure.

Bill,

Please keep me posted. Which broker are you using?

thanks,

Maji

FXDD

During New York session, rebooted again while trade in progress and did not close randomly.

Maji:
Bill,

Please keep me posted. Which broker are you using?

thanks,

Maji

Thanks Bill. Perhaps the new version will do the trick.

Maji

Reason: