Trade alert script

Hi, i wanna know if there is any script to alert me when a EA is geting in trade possition.

best regards.

Hi Hexadecimal

An alert indicator can be programmed but I think that the easiest way is to set the EA to "Ask manual confirmation". This can be done from the expert properties window. This way, you will hear a sound every time the EA has to perform an operation. At the same time, a confirmation dialog appears.

I hope this helps.

Bye.

cucurucu:
Hi Hexadecimal

An alert indicator can be programmed but I think that the easiest way is to set the EA to "Ask manual confirmation". This can be done from the expert properties window. This way, you will hear a sound every time the EA has to perform an operation. At the same time, a confirmation dialog appears.

I hope this helps.

Bye.

I knoe i can set the EA to ask for a trade but i want EA to do the job automaticaly, i just need allert when ea is geting in a trade i`m testing 3 EA`s in 7 pairs and i cant follow the trades if somebody can write sutch a thing, i`ll be verry happy !

best regards

Ok. I understand. I will modify the EA for you. Post the EA and specify the events on which you want to receive the alert messages.

cucurucu:
Ok. I understand. I will modify the EA for you. Post the EA and specify the events on which you want to receive the alert messages.

I`m not gonna be able to give you the EA`s coz they are from the elite section. If you can write a code so i can add id manualy maybe

Here are some pieces of code:

Alert("EA X is buying ", Symbol(), " on TF: ", Period());[/CODE]

or

Alert("EA X is selling ",Symbol(), " on TF: ", Period());

or

[CODE]Alert("EA X is closing ",Symbol(), " on TF: ", Period());

cucurucu:
Alert("EA X is buying ", Symbol(), " on TF: ", Period());[/CODE]

or

Alert("EA X is selling ",Symbol(), " on TF: ", Period());

or

[CODE]Alert("EA X is closing ",Symbol(), " on TF: ", Period());

You are theman thanks

Need EA that gives alerts once trades are opened/closed manually or by other EAs

Hello beautiful people,

I was told that some of the best programmers visit this forum. I am really hoping someone could help me out with this, or maybe point me in the right direction where I can get this type of EA.

I am looking for an EA that gives audio/email/pop-up alerts when trades are opened or closed either manually or by other EAs on the platform. This EA will not, in any way, interfere with the other EA functions or processes. It will just recognize that a trade has been opened or closed and give the alert. Simple. (I hope lol).

Thank you very much in advance.

Dmitry

Reason: