Which EA's are people have success with? - page 2

I'm having good performance with two new EA's I've developed, "JitterBug" & "WaveRider". The two are being merged as one EA "JitterBug Duplex" with the Jitterbug module targeting ranging conditions and the WaveRider module catching trend conditions. Neither module uses indicators, only price action. Some forward test results for WaveRider and live results for JitterBug are attached.

Attached Images JB_022107_-_022607.gif (4.6 KB, 20 views)

WaveRider_022707.gif (4.5 KB, 19 views)

Attached Files JB_022107_-_022607.htm (382.9 KB, 18 views)

WaveRider_022707.htm (10.3 KB, 15 views)

Hi, bluto! it looks great, however, is it somehow possible to get your EA's?

bluto:
I'm having good performance with two new EA's I've developed, "JitterBug" & "WaveRider". The two are being merged as one EA "JitterBug Duplex" with the Jitterbug module targeting ranging conditions and the WaveRider module catching trend conditions. Neither module uses indicators, only price action. Some forward test results for WaveRider and live results for JitterBug are attached.

Interesting stuff there bluto. I should've made my forum name PopEye

KillerKhan:
Interesting stuff there bluto. I should've made my forum name PopEye

Well, if you had made it "Wimpy", I'd gladly give you the EA today for two hamburgers on Tuesday.

bluto:
Well, if you had made it "Wimpy", I'd gladly give you the EA today for two hamburgers on Tuesday.

Can we test your EA? I could mail you a hamburger or 2.

bluto:

LOL, I like your sense of humor

WoW, I did not realize this till now, my join Date is before newdigital

bluto:

Where do you want your Wimpy burgers mailed to?

Hi bluto,

I am also interested on your "product". What is the chance of getting "JitterBug" & "WaveRider"?

SloForeX:
Hi bluto, I am also interested on your "product". What is the chance of getting "JitterBug" & "WaveRider"?

He need some hamburger...lol

Greetings from Americas:

question: when will jitterbug duplex be ready to test? sounds very interesting. I am new to ea. purchased one for $189.00. every trade is a looser. Have one on computer right now called 100 pips_31 which was free and is making money in demo like crazy. Do you know anything about this EA.?

Reason: